" Patrick said. "The best part is I can go with L

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

Модератор: Аля

" Patrick said. "The best part is I can go with L

Сообщение douhua2233 » 12 окт 2018, 10:01

Once he was released by Jacksonville Authentic David Perron Jersey , running back Chris Ivory wasted little time moving on to Plan B: The chance to serve as LeSean McCoy's primary backup in Buffalo.

"I always felt I had something to prove and things didn't go as planned, man," Ivory said, referring to the Jaguars during a telephone conference call shortly after agreeing to a two-year contract with the Bills on Tuesday. "All I can do now is continue to stay dedicated to my craft and continue to build."

As for his new role behind McCoy, the Bills' workhorse, Ivory said: "It's whatever coach asks me to do."

Ivory's new deal guarantees him $3.25 million in pay, and was reached less than two weeks after he was cut . Ivory finished with just 382 yards rushing and a touchdown and was inactive for four of the Jaguars' final five games. He lasted just two seasons with Jacksonville after signing a five-year, $32 million contract as the Jaguars drafted Leonard Fournette last April and made him the starter.

The 29-year-old returns to the AFC East, where he topped 800 yards rushing in each of his three seasons with the New York Jets from 2013-15. His best season came in 2015, when Ivory had 1,070 yards rushing and scored seven touchdowns in 15 games.

Ivory is known for being a physical runner and provides the Bills a complement to McCoy's elusive style.

Overall, he has 4,852 yards rushing and 28 touchdowns in a career that began with a three-year stint with the New Orleans Saints.

Getting Ivory allowed the Bills to address a need at the position a little over a week before the start of the NFL's free agency signing period. Buffalo has three running backs eligible to become free agents, including fullback Mike Tolbert.

Ivory said he visited Buffalo and Cleveland since being cut by the Jaguars, and had phone conversations with other teams without revealing which ones.

"It just felt good when I got here, just felt the right place for me," Ivory said.

Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Lucas Patrick hasn't played baseball since he was a child. With one swing of the bat Jay Beagle Jersey , he broke the nose of one of the "faces of the franchise."

At the Green & Gold Charity Softball Game on Saturday in Grand Chute, Patrick's line drive struck linebacker Clay Matthews in the face, breaking the long-haired star's nose.

"I talked with him immediately after it happened," Patrick said Monday. "I went up, and he was as calm and cool as could be. He's a tough guy to hop up like he did. He helped settle my nerves. I felt terrible, of course."

Patrick called it "one of those fluke things" that happens in baseball. Matthews was pitching at the time.

Matthews, who has not taken part in workouts following offseason knee surgery, was not at Monday's practice. He likely will have surgery on his nose later this week, coach Mike McCarthy said.

"I talked to him again today. He's a nice guy and (I'm) praying for him. Hope everything heals up. He was as good a guy as you could be during that," Patrick said.

Matthews has posted on Twitter that he was thankful the injury wasn't more serious. Despite a scare involving one of his premier players, McCarthy said is still OK with participation in the charity game.

"Anytime your players give back, charity involved in the community, that's a great day for the fans. I mean they sell it out every year," McCarthy said. "Yeah, I'm not going to overreact to this."

Matthews and receiver Davante Adams were co-captains for the game, taking the place of Jordy Nelson, who was released in March.

Patrick has been starting at left guard in place of Lane Taylor Adidas Dylan Larkin Jersey , who had offseason ankle surgery. When training camp begins in late July, Patrick and Justin McCray will be the front-runners to fill the vacancy at right guard, where veteran Jahri Evans started last season.

"It's been huge," Patrick said. "The best part is I can go with Lane after every practice and be like, 'Hey, on this set, I was seeing this, feeling this.' And he gives me his take on what I should do, what I can do better, or if he thinks what I'm doing is pretty good."

The Packers are in the last week of voluntary workouts. Mandatory minicamp takes place next week.

The only player who has not participated in the practices is safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

"Ha Ha, just like a number of veterans, when we start the offseason program, we go through everybody's individual schedule," McCarthy said. "Things do come up, so he's had a personal situation that he's attended to, so I have no concerns."
douhua2233
полковник

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья