Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available

Сообщение Sletrry » 11 окт 2018, 06:35

There was also a poster which made a record awhile back about how to find some great equips. I printed buy Maple Mobile Mesos out and ill try to summerize on here what he posted:Fight Easy manner magus. He drops nova equips, which are considered 2nd best equips in game.Do Crimsonwood questline to open managers Gollux and Commerci up. He drops adequate face accessory/eye accessory.

Fight ordinary horntail. He drops a wonderful ring.Monster park will get alot of drops inside. Try playing in there for a pair of items which you can sell or use yourself.level 150 ghost boat has best badge in game, so do that questline.Get alot of reward points to use cubes, hammers, and things to upgrade equips.take advantage of events. They occasionally have great items.Don't be afraid to update current equips if you believe you will have them time.

I am making a suggestion to the Maplestory2 GMS team to revamp the Empress's Might Job quest.For those of you understand dont understand the Empress's Might Quest premiered during the event held which would allow Knight of Cygnus players the capability to Reincarnate to a distinctive adventurer class that would have one of the special moves based on the KoC utilized.

Since the launch of such an event quest I have for long years attempted to collect the lunar dew. To no avail I have yet to have even one Lunar Dew fall from either gender of Desert Rat.

As time went on I was to learn that the Drop Rate for its Lunar Dew Items was and apparently still is in its own class of rarity. I Locate this to be very unfair to old and newer players who may come across this quest and want to opt for the decoration at the end of it.

MMOGDP has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Sletrry
ефрейтор

Re: Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available

Сообщение voxzi » 10 май 2020, 18:34

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья