best in the game

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

best in the game

Сообщение laiyongcai92 » 26 сен 2018, 10:45

Giants tight end Evan Engram‘s rookie season was successful by most statistical measures.

But when he looks back at the number of passes he didn’t catch Quenton Nelson Jersey , he finds all the motivation he needs.

Via Dan Duggan of The Athletic, Engram remains haunted by his Thanksgiving game against Washington, which included a pair of drops on third downs and another instance of not coming up with a contested catch. He came back with better games down the stretch, but kept his focus on not letting the ball hit the ground this offseason.

鈥淭hat was just a mindset thing. I wanted to have zero drops all spring,鈥?Engram said. 鈥淚 knew what I was doing wrong. I knew how to fix it. I knew how to improve on it. So it was just a learning experience. I have the utmost confidence in myself. It鈥檚 definitely something that pisses me off a little bit Shawn Lauvao Jersey , but I feel like that鈥檚 a good thing. So I never lost my confidence. It just kind of humbled me a little bit and allowed me to get back to the basics and be more consistent. . . .

鈥淵ou get in the groove and then you start wanting to make moves after the catch and start getting a little bit too confident and a little bit too comfortable. Stuff like that kind of needs to happen for us as players to be able to take a step back like, 鈥極K, let me get back to where it all started.鈥?鈥?/p>

Engram caught 64 passes for 722 yards and six touchdowns last year, but his 11 drops were the most by any player at his position. If he can iron that part out, he has a chance to be one of the top tight ends in the league http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/leighton-vander-esch-jersey , in an offense that should rebound.

Andre Johnson, the No. 3 overall pick in 2003, caught 1,012 passes for 13,597 and 70 touchdowns in his 12 years with the Texans. DeAndre Hopkins Kenny Clark Jersey , the 27th overall pick in 2013, already has 413 catches for 5,865 yards and 36 touchdowns in his five seasons.

“I definitely think he’s arguably the best in the game,” Johnson said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “He finally has a quarterback that’s pretty steady.”

Johnson Charles Clay Jersey , who retired after the 2016 season, played with 10 quarterbacks in his time in Houston. Matt Schaub was the best of them.

Hopkins will get to play with Deshaun Watson, a first-round pick in 2017 who looked the part until tearing his ACL.

“I tell people all the time when he got drafted here that’s the most I’ve been happy about a draft pick that was made here,” Johnson said. “It’s no offense to the guys who’ve been drafted. I was just excited to see them bring in a quarterback like that.”

Womens Jalyn Holmes Jersey
laiyongcai92
лейтенант

Re: best in the game

Сообщение voxzi » 10 май 2020, 16:44

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья