Rivera called

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

Rivera called

Сообщение laiyongcai92 » 19 сен 2018, 13:20

NFL owners continue to discuss how to handle player protests during the national anthem. Do they allow each team to make its own decision? Do they keep all players in the locker room during the national anthem? Do they require all players to stand? Do they do nothing?

According to Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated Steve Largent Jersey , owners also are discussing whether to leave it up to the home team whether teams come out for the anthem but with a caveat: Teams could be assessed 15-yard penalties for players kneeling.

The reaction to the idea on social media was both brisk and negative.

Owners have talked about the issue since the end of the season. They will continue to discuss it, with a resolution not expected Tuesday, according to Mark Maske of the Washington Post.

Some owners, including Jerry Jones, have remained firm in their belief that all players should stand for the national anthem. The Cowboys are one of only a handful of teams that have not had a player kneel during the anthem.

“Everyone knows my position on that Sterling Shepard Jersey ,” Jones said two weeks ago. “And so we鈥檒l give the kind of sensitivity and thought and discussion that it deserves, and we鈥檒l come up with a league-wide, going forward, position. But I reiterate that everybody knows where I stand on it.”

Panthers right tackle Daryl Williams tore the medial collateral ligament and dislocated the patella in his right knee Saturday at training camp practice at Wofford College.

The team said there is no timetable for his return.

Williams was engaged with two pass rushers during 11-on-11 team drills when his knee bent back awkwardly. Several players gathered around Williams and others took a knee while the crowd went silent. He was carted off the field.

Rivera said it was difficult for players to resume practice after watching what happened because Williams is so liked.

”We were kind of floating right there, especially on the offensive side Tahir Whitehead Jersey ,” he said. ”You could feel it and it takes a little wind out of your sails a little bit. But after that period we refocused.”

Williams, entering his contract season, has started 28 games and played in 39 during his three seasons in Carolina. He started all 16 games at right tackle last season. Pro Football Focus ranked Williams as top right tackle in the NFL last season and the third-best offensive tackle overall.

Taylor Moton, the backup right tackle, said Williams is one of his best friends on the team. He immediately took a knee to pray.

”He’s been a great mentor to me Patrick Mahomes II Jersey , just watching how he plays day in and day out,” Moton said. ”He was a (second-team) All-Pro tackle last year and he means a lot to the team.”

Rivera called the injury ”a tough one,” saying Williams is a ”big part” of the offense.

”We will keep our fingers crossed,” Rivera said. ”In the meantime, Taylor is going to have to step up and take advantage of the opportunity to get better.”

Said Moton: ”Wherever coach puts me I am going to give it my 100 percent best effort. If it’s at right tackle Allen Bailey Jersey , so be it. I feel comfortable and confident.”

Womens Malik Jefferson Jersey
laiyongcai92
лейтенант

Re: Rivera called

Сообщение voxzi » 10 май 2020, 16:05

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья