Mike McCarthy

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

Mike McCarthy

Сообщение laiyongcai92 » 17 сен 2018, 11:15

Case Keenum's new beginning in Denver was blotted by an uncharacteristic three interceptions Max Unger Jersey , almost half the number he threw in Minnesota last year, when only seven of his 481 passes were picked off.

Keenum said he awoke the morning after Denver's 27-24 win over Seattle and "I would say it didn't feel quite like I wanted it to feel after my first win as a Bronco. So, there's a lot of hunger. We're all very, very hungry to get out there and keep getting better this week."

The Broncos (1-0) host Oakland (0-1) on Sunday.

Despite the trio of interceptions, Broncos coaches didn't flinch in their faith of Keenum. The QB who teamed with Stefon Diggs to produce the Vikings' virtuoso shocker in the playoffs threw three touchdown passes, punctuating the Broncos' best offensive output since the 2015 finale with a frozen rope to a tiptoeing, tumbling Demaryius Thomas for the winning score.

Keenum also hit Emmanuel Sanders (10 catches for 135 yards) for his first touchdown since Week 2 last season, and rookie running back Phillip Lindsay for his first career TD, a 29-yard catch-and-run play.

Only one other time in Keenum's 43 NFL games has he thrown as many as three interceptions; in 2016 he was picked off four times by the Giants while with the Los Angeles Rams.

Keenum said he needs to relax and realize he doesn't have to press with such talent around him.

"I trust all those guys," Keenum said. "We've got some incredible playmakers that make plays downfield, and if anything, I just need to make sure when a shot's called Tony Jefferson Jersey , it's not necessarily a shot taken. Check the ball down and rely on those guys because I've got some really big-time playmakers, and let them do what they do.

"I don't have to do everything myself."

His interceptions led to two Seahawks touchdowns and thwarted a Denver drive.

"That's 17 points I'm responsible for," Keenum said.

Coach Vance Joseph liked the way Keenum bounced back from his errant throws.

"After the interceptions he had his best drives," Joseph said. "So, that speaks to his confidence. It speaks to him not folding."

Raiders coach Jon Gruden is also a fan of Keenum's and has been ever since interviewing him for his "QB Camp" show on ESPN in 2012, when Keenum came out of the University of Houston as the NCAA's career leader in completions, passing yards and touchdowns.

"I've been accused of liking everybody, but I really like Keenum," Gruden said. "What he did in college is unseen, the type of production that he had. I told our people a long time ago when I first got here I think THE free agent acquisition in pro football this year is going to be Case Keenum."

Not Kirk Cousins, whom the Vikings turned to after Keenum led them to the NFC championship.

"What he did in Minnesota, the toughness that he put on tape Jared Cook Jersey ," Gruden said, his voice trailing off in admiration. "He made a throw last week against Seattle, there were two or three Seahawks beating down on him 鈥?it's a 14-yard gain.

"His pocket presence, I think his personality, his fight, his grit, he gets the most out of himself. He's given them consistent, quality play at a position that they haven't had since (Peyton) Manning left."

Denver's 470 yards of offense was the most by the Broncos since the 2015 finale when Manning returned from a foot injury to rally Denver past the Chargers and vault them toward their Super Bowl 50 triumph.

Keenum is just as big a fan of Gruden's.

"I'm pretty sure he watched every rep that I'd ever played in college, he found some obscure tape from I don't know where," Keenum said. "It was a lot of fun. I got a lot good feedback."

One of Gruden's most scrutinized moves since returning to the sideline was sending pass rusher Khalil Mack to the Chicago Bears in a move that sent shockwaves throughout the league and also makes life easier on the Raiders' AFC West rivals.

"He's talented," Keenum said, "but I'm pretty sure they're going to play 11 guys. They're not just going to put 10 out there without him."

In a conference call with reporters in Denver on Wednesday Kwon Alexander Jersey , Gruden said he's been asked about the blockbuster trade ad nauseam "and rightfully so."

"He's a great guy. He's a great player. It's unfortunate we don't have him," Gruden said. "But we feel we did the right thing for this football team, for the future of the Raiders and for this building process.

"I know we've got to prove it. But so does he."

The Green Bay Packers are promoting director of player personnel Brian Gutekunst to be the team’s next general manager, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press.

The person requested anonymity because the team has made no formal announcement. Gutekunst would replace Ted Thompson, who is transitioning to a senior advisory role in the front office.

Gutekunst has been Green Bay’s player personnel director for nearly two years, though he has been with the Packers’ player personnel department for nearly two decades.

The Houston Chronicle first reported Sunday that Gutekunst had taken the job.

Gutekunst interned in the Packers’ scouting department in the summer of 1997. His first full-time scouting job came the following year as an assistant with the Kansas City Chiefs. He returned to the Packers as a college scout on Dec. 30, 1998, when he was hired by then-general manager and Hall of Famer Ron Wolf.

The Packers had several strong in-house candidates including Gutekunst.

”My goal is to find the right person and general manager who will be able to get us back to where we all think we should be and that’s winning Super Bowls,” team president Mark Murphy, who led the search, said last week.

Green Bay (7-9) finished with a losing record and out of the playoffs for the first time since 2008. The offense struggled after two-time NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers missed nine games because of a collarbone injury. On defense, veteran coordinator Dom Capers was fired after a season in which the unit failed to generate consistent pass rush and had to rely on inexperienced players at cornerback because of injuries and turnover.

Gutekunst has also experience working with coach Mike McCarthy Pat Elflein Jersey , who received an extension during the season to put him under contract through 2019.

”I have the best job in pro football, and no disrespect to the other 31 clubs, I love it here, I want to be here, but it has to fit for me, too, McCarthy said last week. ”I’ve done this job long enough, I wouldn’t want the GM to hire me or partner with me if we don’t fit together.”

McCarthy is also filling several assistant coaching vacancies, including both the offensive and defensive coordinator positions.

Womens Rashaan Gaulden Jersey
laiyongcai92
лейтенант

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья