regular-season games

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

regular-season games

Сообщение laiyongcai92 » 11 сен 2018, 05:54

The New York Football Giants Dave Casper Jersey , a bedrock NFL franchise, have negotiated thousands of player contracts over the decades. Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr., who received a slotted rookie deal in 2014, has negotiated as a practical matter none. And the Giants surely have been banking on that imbalance in lowballing Beckham.

That’s why Beckham needs to hold out of training camp. It’s his only real leverage and, given his other options to force the Giants to pay Beckham what he deserves, it’s his only real choice.

If he shows up as a show of good faith and talks go nowhere, he can’t leave. Well, he can leave. But the Giants would hold all the cards.

A player who reports and then departs opens the door for the so-called “five-day letter,” which advises the player that if he doesn’t return within (wait for it) five days, the team can then put him on the reserve/left squad list, shutting down his season and tolling his contract for a full year.

In Beckham’s case Justin Hardy Jersey , this would mean he’ll still be working under the fifth-year option — and he’ll still be a full season from free agency or the franchise tag — in 2019.

Beckham also could try to “hold in,” which in his case would entail showing up but refusing to practice until he has a contract. That position quickly would amount to conduct detrimental to the team, exposing him to fines and suspensions and other problems somewhat akin to what Terrell Owens experienced in Philadelphia 13 years ago.

Based on how Beckham handled the offseason program (showing up but not really doing anything), and given his statement from a week ago that he plans to report for camp, Beckham probably has been contemplating a report-but-refuse-to-participate-in-team-drills approach. The news that a holdout remains on the table likely indicates that his representatives hope to persuade Beckham that it’s much better to not show up than to show up and not work.

So will Beckham show up? Again, he shouldn’t. And the team needs to know now that he won’t, which would make the start of training camp a very real deadline in a deadline-driven industry.

The core question remains whether Beckham is wired to withstand a holdout. Last year, when he stayed away from offseason workouts due to his contract status (but never admitted that was the reason for it), Beckham seemed to be ultra-sensitive about any and all criticism regarding not-really-a-holdout holdout.

Indeed, Beckham blocked the PFT Twitter account simply because I repeatedly said that he should explain why he’s not participating in offseason workouts, so that the fans will understand why he’s not there.

We nevertheless support his quest to be paid what he deserves. The owners have made Jack Crawford Jersey , and will continue to make (without any actual physical or business risk), billions. The NFL’s best and most popular players individually have one or two chances to make the millions they deserve.

And they have limited tools for forcing a recalcitrant team to pay up. For Beckham, the best (only) option is to not show up for training camp. While many who simply don’t get it would give him a hard time for doing it, those who understand the realities of the situation will — and should — support him.

Two wins over the Atlanta Hawks seemed to ease any frustration felt by Hassan Whiteside over playing time.

Whiteside calmed down in those wins by producing and then downplayed his anger.

Now Whiteside and the Heat attempt to get another win Friday night when they visit the New York Knicks.

Whiteside’s frustration with coach Erik Spoelstra’s strategy boiled over after Saturday’s 110-109 overtime home loss to the Brooklyn Nets. Whiteside played 20 minutes before he was rendered to the bench in the fourth quarter and overtime, and hardly shy during his expletive-filled postgame comments.

“Man, it’s annoying,” Whiteside told reporters after the game, which was his second game back from missing nine contests with a hip injury. “Why we matching up? We got one of the best centers in the league. Why we matching up? A lot of teams don’t have a good center. They’re going to use their strength.”

Whiteside calmed down two days later, and the Heat subsequently reeled off two more wins to clinch a postseason berth. Whiteside totaled 18 and 12 rebounds in Tuesday’s 101-98 home win over Atlanta and then grabbed 13 rebounds in Wednesday’s 115-96 rout at Atlanta.

“I was just frustrated, man,” Whiteside said. “I was frustrated that we lost. I really wanted to get that game. I could have handled it different. But I got so caught up in wanting to get that win. I get real competitive. I really want to be out there. But I just trust coach’s decision.”

The Heat handed New York a 119-98 loss in Miami on March 21 and things aren’t much better for the Knicks Trent Murphy Jersey , who are finishing off their fourth straight 50-loss season.

New York might be without Enes Kanter, who totaled 23 and 13 rebounds in the last meeting. He has been held out for two games because of back and wrist injuries and his status is questionable.

Though not his desire.

“It doesn’t matter if we have one or two games left, 10 games left or whatever, you still want to go out there and fight with your teammates and battle with your teammates,” Kanter told reporters Thursday. “It would be really selfish to think about opting in our opting out or thinking about my contract and not playing, giving up on my teammates and my team, it would be really selfish. For me, the Knicks are still paying me, I’m still part of this team. If I’m still healthy I’m just going to go out there and fight.”

Like Spoelstra, Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek has faced some internal strife within his team, though his status with the franchise is on far shakier ground than the Heat longtime coach.

With New York coming off a brutal 97-73 loss to the struggling Orlando Magic Chris Conte Jersey , New York’s fourth straight loss, Hornacek faced questions about whether his team quit on him in defeat.

“I think right at the end there,” Hornacek said after his team shot 35 percent and scored 12 points in the fourth quarter “That last four, five minutes. The season’s not over and we have a couple more home games. If they come out and shoot the ball like that, it’s going to be really ugly.”

It became contentious in the aftermath with Tim Hardaway Jr and Courtney Lee both voicing frustration, especially when Lee was asked about fans blaming Hornacek for New York’s 14th losing season in the last 17 years.

“For what injuries?” Lee told reporters. “For Tim having a stress fracture. For (Kristaps Porzingis) going down. How (can) you blame coach for that? That’s a question for you, can you answer that on the record?”

Authentic Womens Paul Worrilow Jersey
laiyongcai92
лейтенант

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья