how they’ve been playing.

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

how they’ve been playing.

Сообщение xiaoqin55 » 17 авг 2018, 11:52

The argument happens most every year. Who is the NBA MVP?

LeBron James has been the best player for most of his 15 years in the league Josh Allen Jersey Bills , and he’s won the award only four times. Russell Westbrook won it last year, buoyed by averaging a triple-double, yet seems to not even be in the conversation this season with very similar numbers. James Harden was a popular pick last season, saw his assist and rebound numbers dip this season, yet is generally considered the runaway favorite.

Part of the issue is this: There’s no clarity on how the MVP is defined.

No one knows the criteria. The award ballot sent to MVP voters simply says ”The winner of this award receives the Maurice Podoloff Trophy, named after the first Commissioner of the NBA.”

Is it the player most valuable to his team?

Is it the player most valuable to the game?

Is it the best player?

Those are only some of the many gray areas.

Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers has said many times over the years that James would win annually, if not for voters getting tired of selecting him (though Rivers is also on record this year saying Harden will be MVP). Michael Jordan might have dealt with the same voter-fatigue issue. And it’s still baffling that Oscar Robertson, who had some of the most statistically ridiculous seasons in NBA history, won it only once.

Debate will probably always surround the MVP race, a notable exception being two years ago when Stephen Curry was the first unanimous winner.

This year’s answer will come June 25, when the NBA announces the winner. It’ll likely be Harden. There will be reasonable points made in support of that. There will be reasonable points made for James as well.

Here now, the picks for certain awards by AP Basketball Writers Brian Mahoney and Tim Reynolds, as well as a look at what we think will happen in the playoffs:

MVP

Mahoney: James Harden, Houston. Mastered a new position last season. Masterfully shared it this one. His stats Cheap M.J. Stewart Jersey , team’s record, make a worthy winner.

Reynolds: LeBron James, Cleveland. Made this same pick last year, making it again this year, because the Cavs would be horrid without him.

MOST IMPROVED PLAYER

Mahoney: Clint Capela, Rockets. Blocks shots, rebounds, and the NBA’s leading shooter doesn’t miss much when he gets the ball.

Reynolds: Victor Oladipo, Indiana. He was absolutely fantastic in his first Indiana season, leading the Pacers to the No. 5 seed in the East.

COACH OF THE YEAR

Mahoney: Brad Stevens, Celtics. Won it in November with response to losing Gordon Hayward. Re-won it in March with response to losing Kyrie Irving.

Reynolds: Many great candidates – like Dwane Casey, Gregg Popovich, Brad Stevens, Brett Brown and Terry Stotts. But Utah’s Quin Snyder is the pick.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Mahoney: Donovan Mitchell Jhoulys Chacin Jersey , Utah. Hard to believe he was barely a lottery pick last year after watching him carry Utah like an All-Star.

Reynolds: Utah’s Donovan Mitchell gets the call, not in an anti-Ben Simmons vote, but because he led the Jazz like a savvy, seasoned pro.

EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPION

Mahoney: Cleveland still has the best player and too much firepower around him to lose four times to an East team.

Reynolds: LeBron James is as good as ever, and is always an incredibly tough out. Toronto can defeat Cleveland, but the Cavs rate a tiny edge.

WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPION

Mahoney: Golden State, but less sure of that than at any time during the Warriors‘ run. Houston is that good.

Reynolds: Until proven otherwise, and this assumes that Stephen Curry comes back healthy from his knee issue, the pick is Golden State – again.

NBA CHAMPIONS

Mahoney: Warriors in 5.

Reynolds: Warriors in 5.

BOLD OFFSEASON PREDICTIONS

Mahoney: Kyrie Irving, Chris Paul, Paul George, Carmelo Anthony and Jimmy Butler were all traded last summer. Is there anything that would surprise you?

Reynolds: LeBron James leaves Cleveland, Spurs trade Kawhi Leonard, Wizards break up Bradley Beal and John Wall Authentic Logan Woodside Jersey , and Rihanna DMs Joel Embiid.

Brian Mahoney is the AP Basketball Writer based in New York. Tim Reynolds is the AP Basketball Writer based in Miami.

Tennessee’s new coordinators each saw opportunities by joining Mike Vrabel’s first Titans staff – though they looked at the situation from completely different vantage points.

For offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur, 38, coming to the Titans from the Los Angeles Rams marks the next step in his coaching career.

Meanwhile, 68-year-old defensive coordinator Dean Pees actually ended a two-week retirement from coaching to head up the Titans’ defense.

”This is something when you get into the coaching profession, you’re always looking for the next step,” said LaFleur, who served as the Rams’ offensive coordinator in 2017, as Los Angeles went from the NFL’s lowest-scoring offense in 2016 to the highest-scoring last season. ”In L.A., I think Sean McVey is one of the best play callers there is in the NFL, and I don’t see him giving that up anytime soon. To get this opportunity, I couldn’t be more excited.”

LaFleur was allowed out of his Rams’ contract in part because he will get the chance to be a play-caller with the Titans. Head coach Sean McVey handled the play-calling duties in Los Angeles.

LaFleur plans on opening up the Titans’ offense and trying to accentuate what quarterback Marcus Mariota does well as part of that.

”He’s as coachable as they come,” LaFleur said. ”That really stood out to me. We’re still kind of going through and trying to evaluate what each one of these guys does well, and we’re going to try and tailor our offense to our guys’ abilities.”

LaFleur said Mariota, who struggled with 13 touchdown passes and 15 interceptions last year http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-latimer-jersey , has what he looks for in a quarterback.

”You can see the talent he possesses. . Some of things that we’ll be working on with him – and you never know what a guy has been taught in the past – but we’re going to be extremely detailed with his fundamentals and his footwork, because I think that leads to more consistent quarterback play,” LaFleur said.

Pees, a 45-year coaching veteran, had retired at season’s end as defensive coordinator of the Baltimore Ravens. But he said he began to second-guess the decision and was encouraged by his family after Vrabel called and asked him to become his defensive coordinator. Pees was Vrabel’s linebackers coach and later his defensive coordinator when Vrabel played for New England.

”When Mike called, it kind of got us reassessing where we were and did we really want to stay retired, and to be honest with you, my kids and my wife were super excited about it,” Pees said.

Joining the Titans marks the second time Pees will now work under a player he previously coached. Ravens coach John Harbaugh played for Pees in college

”Mike convinced me. I felt very humbled that a guy that I coached would ask me to come back be persistent on me coming here,” Pees said. ”The other part of it was it was Nashville. We love this city. Whenever we’ve been here, we’ve loved this place. And also looking at the Titans and how they’ve been playing. The arrow is pointed very much up.”

xiaoqin55
ефрейтор

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья