The long-awaited "May 1

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

The long-awaited "May 1

Сообщение gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 02 янв 2019, 05:53

The long-awaited "May 1 Golden Holiday" is finally here! I went to the mountain with my mom and dad with excitement. When we were ready, we set off.. I went to the foot of the mountain, I looked up at the top of the mountain and said, "Oh my God, even if I climbed up, I wouldn��t have the strength to swim in the mountains! But the process of climbing the mountain should also be a pleasure!" So we climbed and climbed Cheap Marlboro 100S Cigarettes. I encountered many exotic flowers and plants that I had never seen before Cigarettes Online Usa Only, and I took them with my camera. In the joyful laughter, we arrived at the top of the mountain.hough my mom and dad are exhausted, I am still ready for lunch and told me to eat together. But at this time, I have this thought, even if I can't play the fun place again, I can't waste it on eating! I lay on a big rock and watched the bird soar in the sky. Somehow, my mood was exceptionally comfortable. The hardship of climbing the mountain has already been thrown into the clouds...was intoxicated, I always had a fluorescent color butterfly appearing in front of my eyes. I have never seen such a beautiful butterfly. It flew and flew. After a long time, I realized that I don��t know when it has already flown away. At that time, there was a strong desire for me to chase it quickly. When I ran to a big tree, I was tired and panting, and the butterfly stopped. I saw it flapping its wings, with a purple glow from it. I flashed around, I fainted, I don't know how long it took, I heard a voice echoing in my ear: "Purple Butterfly Fairy! Purple Butterfly Fairy! Wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and looked at it. To a few strange faces, I blinked, this time I can see clearly - not the people in front of me, but a few beautiful fairy! I remembered the conversation they had just made. It seems that I am the "Zidie Fairy" in their mouth. I looked at my clothes. This is not my original sportswear. It is a purple floating dress with a touch of fluorescence. There is a pair behind it. Beautiful wings, holding a cane inlaid with purple gems in the hand. Where am I? asked everything, I learned that I am now in a place called "Butterfly Wonderland", where I live in butterfly fairy, and I am their county owner. The entrance here is the big tree. Obviously the average person can't come here. Itt want to do "Zidie County Lord", I just want to go home, I sneak out of the palace when I don't pay attention to it, come to a big forest, but this forest is really too big, I walked away I lost my way. It��s already dark, Mom and Dad must be very worried about me. When I am desperate, I see a strange grass. They can talk to me. They say that it��s called ��Moss Grass��, a fairy who is lost. Out of the predicamenty fairy in all fairy who can heal for others. It is the righteous sister of Princess of the Butterfly. I left here ten years ago because I wanted to go to the human world Cartons Of Newport 100S. I haven't come back yet... Then I am what they call the "Zidie County Lord"? I walked out of the big forest with doubts. In my description, they led me to find the big tree. "This is not an ordinary big tree, but a god tree. If its life comes to an end, everything here, including us, will disappear, leaving no trace, as if there has not existed..." "As long as humans care for flowers and plants Buy Cheap Newports, trees can grow healthily; on the contrary, if people deforestate trees, it will I will be injured until I die...but the owner of the Purple Butterfly County will be fine again, and the county owner can heal it!" said Molly Grass. Then should I leave? When I was in a dilemma, the colored butterfly appeared again. It said to me: "It doesn't matter, you can go back to the human world. I am calling you back today. I want to heal this big tree. It hurts, I am Just send you back.�� After that, it got into my cane and saw a purple light shining from the cane. The injured tree suddenly became fresh, and the fallen leaves grew back... I once again I fainted. "Wake up, boy!" I heard my father's voice. I opened my eyes. It was no longer a beautiful fairy, but my father and mother. I blinked and it was a dream...nch, I went down with my mom and dad, and this will be a memory I will never forgetng Mingxuan Cheap Marlboro Gold Cigarettes, please don't steal my essay anymore, OK? My first article has been deleted, you don't want to do it again, I have already published it on Xiaohe, the elf, you can't fight me.
gfgfgfgfgfgf5
ефрейтор

Re: The long-awaited "May 1

Сообщение voxzi » 02 мар 2024, 05:50

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья