Recalling that six years ago,

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

Recalling that six years ago,

Сообщение gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 02 янв 2019, 05:52

Recalling that six years ago, we followed my father and mother to school. With the awe of the teacher, the shackles of the school, and the desire to distribute this ink-scented textbook came here.ttable, unforgettable teacher. Teacher, you teach us to count, you teach us to recognize words, you teach us how to behave, you let us get endless knowledge. It is you, you are doing the hard work for us to prepare lessons, class, and correct the work for us under the glare of the lights. It is you, we teach you, we fear you, and love you, we respect your knowledge, quality, we fear your majesty and occasional anger. We love you when you are amiable, we love your humorous and interesting class, we love you ettable, unforgettable classmates. Classmates, can we remember the six years of ups and downs? Can you remember that we joined the sports meeting together? Girls are cheerleaders, boys are playing, our majestic momentum, unyielding character, and the powerful slogan: four classes of fierce, four classes of cattle, four classes back to score! This slogan put the momentum of the "enemy" side down. We worked together and finally won the first place. The playground echoed our hearty laughter... Remember the six ones we had? The students performed wonderful pieces and instrumental music. We invited the teachers to dance together. I still remember the joyful scenes Cheap Wholesale Newport Cigarettes. In those years, our bits and pieces, the students did not forget.ttable, unforgettable alma mater Wholesale Newport Cigarettes Online. Alma mater, we are from the first grade to here, you are nurtured us to grow up, you let us swim in the ocean of knowledge, you are the teenager you let us grow to today Cheap Carton Of Newport 100S. Oh, that beautiful school building came to our Lang Lang��s reading voice, and we heard our laughter and laughter. On the playground, we are all alive and kicking. Look, the students are playing basketball, playing football, playing eagle catching chickens... a good scene! The alma mater brought us happiness, not only, the alma mater gave us knowledge, but also raised the flowers of our motherland! At the alma mater, under your parenting, we understand the truth of being a human being, know how to be grateful, know how to cherish, and know more about life. And now, we will leave your arms and fly in another sky! But I always remember that those years, in the days of my alma mater Buy Newports Cheap, never forgot!, we are looking up at the sky, watching the incomparably dazzling sun, drumming and shouting: We graduated!ce the last time the fox used the fox to lie to the tiger, the tiger��s reputation has dropped rapidly, and the tiger is not convinced. He said: "The next time I meet him, I must eat him in the stomach." Just as the tiger was feeding, he just met the fox. The tiger did notought: "The tiger will definitely not be on the foxes this time." The fox thought for a long time and finally came up with a solution. So he said to the tiger: "Tiger, you are so convinced that you eat me like this. It is better to do this, let's run and run from here to the top of the hill. If I lose, I will let you steam and braise. If you lose You can't eat me." The tiger thought: "Even if the kangaroos run, I am inferior to me Cheap Newport 100 Cigarettes Free Shipping, let alone you a little fox?" So the tiger readily agreed. The "beginning" tiger flew like an arrow to the mountain, and the tiger ran to the mountain in a short while. And what about foxes? I have long since escaped.ger said angrily: "The next time I want to meet the fox, I must smash him." Suddenly, the tiger was faint.
gfgfgfgfgfgf5
ефрейтор

Re: Recalling that six years ago,

Сообщение voxzi » 02 мар 2024, 05:49

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья