Lina, we are always good

Обсуждаем управляющие компании, объёмы, условия и стоимость предоставляемых ими услуг, проблемы создания ТСЖ. УК "ПИК-комфорт".

Lina, we are always good

Сообщение gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 17 дек 2018, 06:17

Lina, we are always good friends, right? ""Ok! We are both forever. "Then we swear!" "I swear, my rain and rain (Lina) will always be good friends." "Every time I think of that vow, my thoughts always fly very far, far away school, I can always see the back of me and Yu Yu. We read books together, play together, study together, go home together... so many "together", verifying my constant friendship with her.a test, I "tested" with her. On the way home, I didn't say anything, thinking about the score, tears fell out. And the rain in the mouth is filled with candy, humming a little song. Looking at her happy face, I am very surprised: "Yu Yu, are you not upset?" Yu Yu stopped the song: "How can it be sad? This test is just the right time to encourage a better test!" "Looking at her simple face, I suddenly felt like a 40-year-old man, how so sentimental?" When I returned to God, I realized that I was out of order. At this time, Yu Yan put a fruit candy into my mouth and said it was a magical candy. When I eat it, I will be very happy. When I finished eating sugar Newport Carton Cigarettes, I really felt much happier. Rain sees me happy, and also shows a sweet smile. Is this really a magical candy?l that time... I accidentally saw that there was such a paragraph in her diary: "Lina is very unhappy for this test. I gave her a fruit candy bought by my father and said it was a magical candy. In order to make her happy. I hope that she can forgive me after she knows the 'scam'." Rain, how can I not forgive you? You gave me too much, but my "thank you" gave it too little... I thought of it, my tears blurred my eyes. When I wiped my tears, I found that Yu Yu had already stood at the door. She took a candy box from behind and walked over to me. She insisted on tears and said, "Lina, after half a year, we are going to graduate. I don't know if we will be in the same elementary school. Later, when you are troubled, maybe I am not with you, but this candy box that witnesses friendship will always accompany you. However, you must remember that you can no longer be like You are in kindergarten, old love crying, otherwise there will be more wrinkles." Gently, I took the candy box filled with my friendship with Yu Yu.end, a candy box in the corner of an old house, is lonely, silent, and faithfully guarding a corner of dust, cobwebs, and Qinghui. Never have to think about it Cigarette Cartons Wholesale, never forget it. When I think of it, I open it, it��s still sweet and pleasant. I��m a very hot person. In the field, on the side of the road, I��m ��writing�� autumn. In the distant wheat fields, the golden wheat is connected in a piece, like a golden sea. The breeze blows, the wheat sways like a wave, they slap each other, and the harvesters in this ocean become fishing boats Marlboro Wholesale Cigarettes. Passing slowly, leaving the road full of straw became the aftermath of the fishing boat. I am also in the fall, I am constantly harvesting, harvesting those habits, harvesting those happiness, and harvesting that knowledge. I am still changing. I cut a tree called "Childhood" and planted a tree called "Youth" Order Newport Cigarettes. I kept watering and fertilizing it. It gave me happiness and sadness. . I cut off the branches called "bad ills" and let it regenerate the leaves of "good habits". I am constantly harvesting the fruits of the harvest. A cool breeze blew and called me back from my dreams. I took a chill, picked a few apples from the tree, and looked at the sky. It was not early, I should go home. I thought as I walked... I thought while walking.maple trees on the side of the road are red Cartons Of Newport Cigarettes, and the leaves slowly fall down on my head, shoulders, but I am unaware. Because I am tasting the fruit of the harvest.
gfgfgfgfgfgf5
ефрейтор

Re: Lina, we are always good

Сообщение voxzi » 02 мар 2024, 05:09

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Эксплуатирующие и управляющие компании. Товарищество собственников жилья