reebok aztrek

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

reebok aztrek

Сообщение ErinHornby » 22 сен 2020, 10:00

Made Carlee and us giggle, me a reebok classic little more since it was a perk of having a bright personality for a friend near me otherwise no one would ask for me to be in a pic. The race was about to start, surprise, surprise almost everyone at the start line had ASICS on. The biggest part was Alysia Montano and Deena Kastor were behind us. OH. EM. GEE!!!!!! Carlee took a selfie of us, I look crazy, need to practice my excited face as to not scare little children. The national anthem was played, they took the obligatory preface pics with a camera, video and drone; and we were off! From mile 4, I was cheesing it. With each runner I was about to pass, I hovered a little and tried to chat or offer words of encouragement, "You are a strong runner", "Looking good", "A great day to run Napa".

Sure enough the bloggers who were asked to be there were high on the list. Most of the ladies they snapped pics of I remembered from Yoga the day before, they were wearing the same gear. I appreciated their honesty and kept going, realizing that this entire race appeared to be an inaugural promo for next year. Haha! I continued on the course and when I got to relay exchange points (yes a half had 4 people relay reebok shoes teams. I am so doing that next year. Anyone in? I'll do the 2nd leg - less than 3 miles. lol) I gave a few high-5's, I stopped to take some pics, I shouted out to those runners on the opposite side of the road. I even chatted a few seconds with two dads and their sons who were spectating on the course. I didn't take a pic, as a parent I don't want my kids' picture reebok the pump on some random person's social media account.

One little boy asked, "So all these people are going to run up that hill?" His dad said "Yup. I thought this would be a good point for us to come cheer them on", it was the base of mile 9.4. He was certainly right. So here it is people (I know this is a super duper long recap). Yes, I feel they missed some huge opportunities to make this race spectacular. Their lack of friendly service at some points, signage, and inclusiveness made this inaugural race seem more of a small town effort rather than a big company with experience sponsoring big tie races. Yet, after talking to volunteers, photographers, locals, and even witnessing the "behind the scenes" happenings I conclude that any runner not in ASICS was basically fill in, like extras in a movie to make the promo videos look great for reebok shoes for men next year.

At that point, create your own girls weekend in Napa, go out for a training run in town, drink and daring buy yourself some shoes you will love. It would be cheaper. This is one of those races that has the potential to be so much more than what it was, to be more than just a big long social media commercial filming for next year when I feel the prices will go up. I'm sad that it wasn't more, but you know what I still had a great time. It was just the perfect little 24 hr getaway with some pretty rockin' women. Expensive as hell? Yes! Yet, I wouldn't take anything back because I got to laugh, drink and heck I got a whole bed to myself without a 2 year putting a foot in my face. That alone might make me the biggest winner of the entire weekend!

And ASICS Studio is audio workouts that you can do at home. And one ASICS is the application that I'm talking about me when I was starting this process for ASICS digital I was new to being an SRE previously had worked in high performance computing. And this was like a really cool opportunity to be like in a products company that makes things that people use. Again, these opinions are my own, not those of ASICS digital. This example one ASICS was developed by a third party. And we were onboarding it both hosting and also maintaining the application. So it was going to be ECS. But fortunately, some of my co workers at ASICS Digital had already written terraforming modules, there's the ECS cluster, one is on the community modules upstream. And that deploys your actual EC2 auto scaling group that's going to be ECS clustered.

So it sort of like puts the magic back into this. And then the ECS service is how do you actually deploy an application and a little bit on nomenclature, because I'm probably going to call these things spines and spikes. And you might not know what those are unless you watch Kids TV reebok aztrek shows and read our reference documentation. So I'm going to talk a little bit about secrets management in circleci. Through vault we get one time AWS credentials. We have some later applications that you more things. But this is one thing that's in this one. And a note on deploying console and vault we have them in ECS. So my coworkers today, ASICS Digital wrote these modules that deploy console and vault on top of ECS. So this is where you're in AWS, you're in ECS and you want console Изображение involved. This is the magic that makes it happen.
ErinHornby
рядовой

Re: reebok aztrek

Сообщение voxzi » 01 мар 2024, 12:46

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы