39, missed nearly half of last season

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

39, missed nearly half of last season

Сообщение elaine95 » 16 ноя 2018, 11:31

EDMONTON Authentic Oscar Fantenberg Jersey , Alberta (AP) — The Edmonton Oilers got a signature early-season victory — and not just because it came against the defending Stanley Cup champions.Rookie Evan Bouchard scored his first goal, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had a goal and an assist and the Oilers beat the Washington Capitals 4-1 on Thursday night.Alex Chiasson and Connor McDavid also scored for the Oilers, who snapped a two-game skid. Cam Talbot made 31 saves.“It’s definitely a confidence boost,” Nugent-Hopkins said.“Just the way we played tonight, it didn’t matter who we played, we played a solid 60 minutes and didn’t give up too many grade-A opportunities or give up the puck too much. And when we had our chances, we capitalized. To keep a team like that to one goal is a good sign for our club.”Andre Burakovsky scored and Braden Holtby stopped 28 shots for the Capitals, who have lost two of three.“I really felt like against a dangerous transition team we really fueled their offense by the way we handled the puck Tanner Pearson Jersey ,” Capitals coach Todd Reirden said. “Our puck management was poor and a lot of turnovers got us into trouble and kind of tilted the ice in their favor for really no reason.”Edmonton got on the board first on a power play with 3:32 left in the opening period. Bouchard, the 10th overall pick in the draft who turned 19 on Oct. 20, scored on a shot from the point with Holtby screened on the play. He became the youngest defenseman in Oilers history to score a goal.“I didn’t actually see it go in. I just saw the guys celebrating,” Bouchard said.The Oilers added a short-handed tally midway through the second when Nugent-Hopkins picked off a pass, undressed Niklas Backstrom and beat Holtby for his third of the season.Washington got that goal back a couple of minutes later as Nic Dowd found Burakovsky alone at the side of the net and he put his first of the season past Talbot.Edmonton made it 3-1 midway through the third when Chiasson picked the top corner on a long-range bomb, his third goal in the last two games.“I wasn’t playing at the start of the year, but I learned last year that you have to keep on working on your game,” said Chiasson Jonny Brodzinski Jersey Womens , who played for Washington last season.“I may not be the fastest guy, but I believe in my abilities and I believe in my shot. I just have to find the right places at the right time. It was nice to get one against my old team.”McDavid added a late empty-netter.NOTES: It was the first of two meetings between the teams this season. They’ll play again on Nov. 5 in Washington. … Chiasson got his Stanley Cup ring from the Capitals on Tuesday afternoon.UP NEXTCapitals: The defending champions continue their Canadian trip, facing the Calgary Flames on Saturday.Oilers: At Nashville on Saturday. SAN JOSE,Calif. (AP) — Timo Meier says he isn’t a big stats guy. The San Jose Sharks‘ forward insists his focus is on winning.“My goal is to help the team win games and to do as much as I can,” he said. “I’m not a numbers guy. I’m not focusing on numbers, only to be the best player I can be.”He was every bit the player the Sharks needed on Saturday night.Meier got his second goal of the game 13 seconds into overtime and the Sharks rallied to beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-3.Joe Pavelski and Joe Thornton also scored for San Jose, and Martin Jones finished with 22 saves.Nolan Patrick, Jordan Weal and Jakub Voracek scored for Philadelphia Womens Tyler Toffoli Jersey , which was looking to sweep the California portion of its trip after beating Anaheim and Los Angeles earlier in the week. Oskar Lindblom had two assists and Cal Pickard stopped 29 shots in his third start.Meier’s winning goal was his 11th on the season, and eighth in his last seven games.“He’s been great,” Sharks coach Pete DeBoer said. “Thankfully he’s off to the start he’s off to. We need him. We needed somebody to step up.”Logan Couture assisted the game-winner, extending his career-best point streak to nine games.Thornton’s first goal of the season with just under 5 minutes left in the third tied the score 3-3.Thornton, 39, missed nearly half of last season after undergoing knee surgery on his right MCL, and just came off injured reserve with swelling in the same knee.“Great for Joe,” DeBoer said. “Great for him to get one. He’s been through an awful lot http://www.officialwild.com/authentic-adidas-devan-dubnyk-jersey , worked his (butt) off for months here to get back. I think it’s appropriate that he was the guy that got us back in the game. So that was awesome.”Voracek had given the Flyers the lead with 30 seconds remaining in the second.Patrick opened the scoring just 37 seconds into the game, and Meier tied it at 3:15.Weal put the Flyers back ahead with 3:20 left in the opening period, but Pavelski evened the score again just past the midpoint of the second.“I’m (upset) about losing tonight, so that’s all I evaluated,” Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said. “Not worried about the last two games and I’m not worried about the next game. I don’t like the way we lost the game tonight and that’s that. But we had a lot of guys that battled hard tonight and that park I like. We came into a tough building, we fought for a point, we wanted the next point.”NOTES: Flyers G Michal Neuvirth (lower body injury) was sent back to Philadelphia to meet with team doctors. … Sharks coach Pete DeBoer shook up his team’s lineup, moving F Evander Kane to the first line and returning Meier to the second line. Rookie C Rourke Chartier skated on the third line in place of rookie Antti Suomela Eric Staal Jersey , a healthy scratch. . C Tomas Hertl left the game in the second period. DeBoer said he experienced a head injury, the extent of which wasn’t immediately known.UP NEXTFlyers: Conclude their four-game road trip on Monday in Arizona.Sharks: Host Minnesota on Tuesday.
elaine95
лейтенант

Re: 39, missed nearly half of last season

Сообщение voxzi » 01 июн 2020, 07:07

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы