, with red for overheating, yellow-red for strong growth, gr

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

, with red for overheating, yellow-red for strong growth, gr

Сообщение tujue » 14 ноя 2018, 09:41

Qin Haiyang of the People's Liberation Army competes during the men's 200m breaststroke swimming final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality Rasul Douglas Jersey , Sept. 4, 2017. Qin Haiyang claimed the title with 2 minute and 7.35 seconds. (XinhuaFei Maohua)

Enchanting Xiamen ahead of 9th BRICS Summit

Rice in NE China enters harvest season

Salt fields enter into harvest season in China's Liaoning

Schools in China open recently after summer vacation

2017 Red Bull Air Race to be held in Portugal

In pics: papercuttings made by 103-year-old woman

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

By Sportswriters Ma Xiangfei, Zhou Xin

TIANJIN, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- London Olympic swimming wunderkindYe Shiwen has made a comeback that she dreamed in the past fewyears at China's National Games.

Stumbling in the women's 400m medley, the former Olympic andworld champion was able to finally lift the 200m medley title,clocking 02:10.91 to record her best time in a year since herdisastrous Rio Olympic Games journey.

"I conquered the fear in me," said Ye, with a relieved sighafter Sunday night's competition.

"After I lost the 400m, I couldn't sleep. I had been wellprepared for the race and believed that I was in good shape, butthe loss almost crushed me," she admitted.

"I started to doubt myself again like before. I was so afraidthat fear would catch hold of me again," she continued.

At the tender age of 21, Ye is already a Grand Slam winner,crowned in all the top international competitions, the OlympicGames, the world championships both long course and short course aswell as in the Asian Games.

However, as the saying goes: the higher you soar, the harder youfall.

For Ye, the fall has been made especially conspicuous by herunprecedented early achievements -- the youngest-ever Chineseswimming world champion at 15 when she won in the 200m medley in2011, the first ever Chinese swimmer to take away two gold medalsat an Olympic Games in 2012, even ahead of China's all-time bestswimmer Sun Yang who clinched his second London Olympic gold medala few days after Ye's victories.

At 2013 National Games, Ye did not need to break a sweat inbagging both the 200m and 400m medley titles.

Since then, Ye had struggled with problems outside the pool,leaving her nowhere near top competition's podium any more. Shefailed to bag a single medal at the Rio Olympic Games, the 2015 andthe 2017 World Championships. Sometimes, she even failed to makethe final.

After probably hitting her last growth spurt a few years ago, Yestarted to put on weight and had trouble sleeping at night. Shealso had to grapple with confidence issues.

"For the past few years I was at a low ebb. Although my dailytraining went quite nicely, I couldn't bring it to a full displayin competitions because every time I competed, I was afraid. Iwanted to win as much as I feared to lose," she said.

Hitting rock bottom can often mean one is due to make acomeback. Ye hopes it is true for her.

Her coach Xu Guoyi once suggested she leave swimming behind andgo finish her university education first. Ye refused.

"I don't want to let it go. I am extremely self-disciplined inlife and absolutely hard working. I want to show all my efforts inthe competition. I will not give up. I will continue trying until Iwin," she said.

"Hopefully, this victory at the National Games will be my firststep out of the my past shadows," Ye added. Enditem

Leaders of BRICS countries pose for group photo before summit

Xi, Putin agree to enhance strategic coordination, appropriately deal with DPRK nuclear test

Leaders of BRICS countries arrive at Xiamen Int'l Conference Center

Aerial view of Hukou Waterfall in N China

Enchanting Xiamen ahead of 9th BRICS Summit

Rice in NE China enters harvest season

Salt fields enter into harvest season in China's Liaoning

Schools in China open recently after summer vacation

"

YI Jianlian, who is fresh off an appearance with the Chinese national team at the Rio Olympics, has signed a contract with the Los Angeles Lakers, the NBA team announced on Monday.

Yi, of Guangdong Province, averaged 20.4 points and 6.6 rebounds in five games at the Summer Olympics.

“We’re excited to have a player of his worldwide accomplishments,” said general manager Mitch Kupchak.

“We look forward to bringing him to training camp and hopefully having him make an impact on our team.”

Yi, 28, joins a team that has been at or near the bottom of the NBA the past several seasons. The Lakers lost their top player when future Hall of Famer Kobe Bryant retired at the end of this past season.

Yi is a former first round draft pick of the Milwaukee Bucks in 2007. He has not played in the NBA since 2012 and has spent the past four seasons playing in the Chinese Basketball Association. His international career includes winning three gold medals at the FIBA Asia Championships (2015, 2011, and 2005) and a gold at the 2006 Asian Games.

"

TAIPEI, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- Taiwan's manufacturing industry is expected to improve in 2016 after exports and industrial production showed signs of recovery, a think tank report said Wednesday.

The Taiwan Institute of Economic Research (TIER) raised the outlook composite index of the local manufacturing sector for 2016 from blue to yellow-blue.

TIER uses a five-color system to describe economic activity, with red for overheating, yellow-red for strong growth, green for stable growth, yellow-blue for sluggish growth, and blue indicating contraction.

In a breakdown, TIER forecast the fiber, garment, metal making industries as blue, with electron. David Johnson Jersey Authentic Dallas Goedert Jersey Authentic Bradley Chubb Jersey Authentic Alex Smith Jersey Authentic Adam Thielen Jersey Aaron Rodgers Youth Jersey Von Miller Youth Jersey Tom Brady Youth Jersey Todd Gurley II Youth Jersey T. J. Watt Steelers Jersey
tujue
полковник

Re: , with red for overheating, yellow-red for strong growth

Сообщение voxzi » 01 июн 2020, 06:43

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо