RWT'ing it off on Cheap Osrs gold

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

RWT'ing it off on Cheap Osrs gold

Сообщение ningling2016 » 14 май 2020, 09:01

Profit isn't made by A lot of people. I have an associate that asked him straight up if people made a gain and conducts bot farm servers for customers and he explained all the

time no. I'm not saying in case the aim is not to Runescape gold make profit, that's BS, but run a bot farm? To ruin RuneScape for everyone? I don't get it.Yeah they're not doing this out of spite but have additional resources and are attempting to make a profit.

This occurs from individuals with scripts that are private as well. They'll occasionally pay thousands of bucks for something that they understand makes cash and won't earn enough money to break even. That's part of the problem honestly. It is so easy that people think botting will make a profit that brings people.

How rewarding is water? 20k/hr? F2p running 100 accounts, so. That is not bad at all considering this farm is automatic and keeps earning robots as one gets banned.How do they
get the gold out of the bots to their mains without jagex just following the"paper trail" and banning them also?

Seems like it would not be worth the risk, unless they're just RWT'ing it off on Cheap Osrs gold throwaway account asap.Not a goldfarmer so some of my information may be off but I'm pretty sure they don't utilize"mains". They transfer a gold-selling mule who does the trades the gp. If a person has banned Provided that you don't have much gp on one mule at once, it is not a big deal.Didn't RS3 already do so with mining stone spirits? And it completely flopped? Can somebody explain why this would be different.
ningling2016
рядовой

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы