percent of GDP; government de

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

percent of GDP; government de

Сообщение tujue » 10 окт 2018, 10:27

Most artists have several songs that are associated with their name M.J. Stewart Womens Jersey , and for Shania Twain these songs are evident. After all, few of us can hear the titles ?(If You?re Not in It For Love) I?m Outa Here!,? ?Come on Over,? ?Don?t Be Stupid ( You Know I love You),? ?Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under,? and of course ?Man! I Feel Like a Woman? and ?Any Man of Mine,? without immediately thinking of Shania Twain. But not only is Shania Twain one of the most recognizable voices in country music, she also has a unique story.

Many female country artists share a similar story: girl is born somewhere in the Deep South, girl shows talent in singing as a child, girl meets guitar, girl falls in love with guitar, girl and guitar go to Nashville, girl and guitar get big break, girl becomes famous. But Shania Twain?s story is very far off the beaten path. And far means really, really far. The life of Shania Twain is a rags to riches story of a young woman who found herself in music from an early age and conquered all the odds to take her music as far as she could go.

Shania was actually born Eileen Twain in 1965, in the small town of Windsor in Ontario, Canada. As a child she showed incredible promise early on singing, writing music and playing her guitar. Her parents pushed her to perform, often getting her up in the middle of the night in order to take her somewhere and have her play. This set the stage for what would happen later in her life. When she was in her early twenties her parents died in a car crash, leaving her to take care of her younger siblings. So she managed to make a living with her voice, and in the process began the last few steps towards fame.

After a few years had passed Shania had her younger siblings set out on their own paths and she was able to launch what has now become one of the most celebrated careers in country music to date. Her self titled debut album reached number 31 on Heatseekers and 67 on Top Country Albums in 1993, as a solid introduction to the world of music. It did a good job because in 1995 she launched The Woman IN Me and won her first Grammy award for Best Country Album. It was an incredible achievement for a second album, and showed that this was one artist who was going places.

Her second and third Grammy Awards were for the song ?You?re Still the One,? which received Best Country Song and Best Female Country Vocal Performance. It is still one of the most heart warming romantic country songs on the list. Shania etched in verse the hopes of every young woman when she sang the lyrics to the chorus:
(You re still the one)
You re still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You re the one I want for life
(You re still the one)
You re still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You re still the one I kiss good night

Next time you are looking for Shania Twain tickets, be sure to check out http:www.stubhubshania twain tickets as a great place to get tickets. This is one artist who has managed to create some of the most exciting music of the world of country, and her songs are still growing in popularity today.

VILNIUS, July 22 (Xinhua) -- Euro adoption will allow Lithuania to reap full benefits of the EU integration, said chairman of the central bank of the Baltic country during an interview with Xinhua here on Tuesday.

"Joining the eurozone means fulfilling our legal obligation under the EU treaty and strengthening our EU integration, and we expect the euro will have a positive long-term effect on the economy," Vitas Vasiliauskas, chairman of the central bank, said to Xinhua.

The common single currency is likely to increase foreign trade by 5 to 10 percent, as the experiences of other euro area countries suggested, according to Vasiliauskas.

Lithuania is also expecting that euro adoption will lead lower interest rates on loans to the non-financial corporations and households of the Baltic country, Vasiliauskas pointed out.

"Increased exports and lower interest rates would result in higher economic activity and employment," said Vasiliauskas.

Lithuania is working on joining the euro zone not only because of the legal obligation as it has committed to introducing the euro under the EU treaty, but also due to policy consistency, illustrated by Vasiliauskas.

Lithuanian currency, litas, was re-pegged from the U.S. dollar to the euro in 2002, marking a clear stance that Lithuania intended to seek closer monetary integration with the eurozone.

A further step was seen on the same track in 2004 when Lithuania joined the Exchange Rate Mechanism.

"Therefore, euro adoption is a logical next step that would cement our European integration. It is also a confirmation that our European orientation is focused, consistent and irreversible," Vasiliauskas concluded.

Concerning risks of joining the single currency bloc, the chairman predicted that "no significant new risks are emerging with the euro adoption".

The reason lies in, according to Vasiliauskas, that "the economy of Lithuania has been strongly related to the euro area for quite a long time already, and euro could be seen as Lithuanian de facto currency".

It's not based on intention and enthusiasm for a member state of EU to join the eurozone. To be eligible, it has to comply with five main criteria set out in the Maastricht Treaty in 1992.

According to the criteria, annual inflation should be a maximum 1.5 percentage points above the average of the three best performing EU countries; the budget deficit should be at most 3 percent of GDP; government debt cannot exceed 60 percent of GDP.

"In the past years, Lithuania introduced new and more powerful tools to ensure stable economic growth and further convergence: the fiscal discipline law was imposed to ensure sound fiscal policy, macro-prudential instruments are preventing from rapid . Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap College Basketball Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Free Shipping
tujue
полковник

Re: percent of GDP; government de

Сообщение voxzi » 28 фев 2024, 09:26

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы