nt MahmoudAbbas,

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

nt MahmoudAbbas,

Сообщение tujue » 18 сен 2018, 07:33

BIRMINGHAM Cheap New York Jets Jerseys , England, March 3 (Xinhua) -- Returning to the world's oldest badminton tournament for the first time since 2012, Chinese superstar Lin Dan said on Tuesday that he will try to win the title for the sixth time.

"It is amazing to win the title here because we professional players have always regarded All England Open as a mini-World Championships," said the twice Olympic champion and five-time world titlist.

"I have played here 12 times and won five titles," Lin said at a press conference. "The history is very special. It is my personal goal to win a sixth title and I will try to play my best at every match."

The 31-year-old, currently at world number six, opens his competition against Wei Nan of Hong Kong, China, on Wednesday and is pitted in the same half of the draw as top-seeded compatriot Chen Long, the world number one.

It is Lin's first tournament since he signed a endorsement deal with Japanese sports gear manufacturer Yonex, breaking away from the Chinese national team's sponsor Li-Ning, a Chinese company.

The deal is reported worth of 100 million yuan (about 16.33 million US dollars) and to run until the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.

"I wish to get as many points as possible to help my world ranking and fight for my sixth title," he said.

He will have to collect enough points to qualify for next year's Rio Olympic Games.

"There are not a lot of players who can represent their country to compete in four Olympics. It will be great honor for me," he said.

Lin's compatriot and world No. 1 Chen Long, the 2013 All England winner, kicks off his title quest against another Chinese player Xue Song, who came through qualifying.

Chen is one of four Chinese top seeds in all the five categories of the tournament.

Meanwhile Zhang Nan and Zhao Yunlei, China's world mixed doubles champions, were drawn against Christopher Coles and Sophie Brown, England's home hopes, in the first round after the latter came safely through qualifying after a retirement to their opponents.

Tian Qing and Zhao are favorites to land the women's doubles titles, while in the women's draw top-ranked Li Xuerui will be favored to regain the title she won for the first time in 2012.

"

MINSK, April 15 (Xinhua) -- Intensive and fruitful parliamentary exchanges formed one of the foundations for the comprehensive strategic partnership between Belarus and China, said top Belarusian legislator Mikhail Myasnikovich.

Myasnikovich, chairman of the Council of Belarus's National Assembly, or the parliament speaker, made the remarks in an exclusive interview with Xinhua prior to a visit to Belarus by Zhang Dejiang, chairman of the Standing Committee of China's National People's Congress.

""The parliamentary exchanges between Belarus and China were activated immediately after the establishment of diplomatic relations,"" Myasnikovich said, adding Belarus spoke highly of the results of earlier visits by the two countries' parliament leaders.

He stressed that it is very important to continue the constructive contacts between the two countries' parliament leaders, which also involve the practical cooperation in economy.

He said that Belarus thinks the exchanges between parliament leaders and the coordination of the two countries' law-makers in international organizations are significant for bilateral relations.

The parliament leader called for promoting the role of parliamentary exchanges in the two nations' promising cooperation.

During a state visit to China by Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko in September 2016,the two countries agreed to build mutual trust and win-win cooperation as part of the comprehensive strategic partnership. The bilateral relations have reached an unprecedented level since then.

""Over the 25 years since the establishment of diplomatic ties between Belarus and China, the forging of such a high level of partnership is the main political achievement in the development of the bilateral relations"", Myasnikovich noted.

In recent years, the high-level visits between the two countries have become increasingly active. Almost all the state organs of Belarus have established partnerships with their Chinese counterparts.

Both sides have formulated and implemented relevant projects. States and the capital city of Belarus have established the twin-city relationship with the Chinese side, Myasnikovich said.

""I want to emphasize the achievements of the scientific and technical cooperation between Belarus researchers and China's local centers of scientific research, which we believe has a great prospect,"" he said.

Speaking of the two countries' plan to further develop their friendship, Myasnikovich noted that the idea fully corresponds to the spirit of mutual trust and win-win cooperation agreed upon by the two sides.

""For our small country, China becomes an 'umbrella' in the world's political bad weather. Today, there are too many uncertainties in the politics of large countries, and China takes the responsibility to act as a stabilizer"" on global issues, Myasnikovich said.

He also stressed that the friendship between the two countries enables them to move further towards a community of shared future for mankind, an idea championed by Chinese President Xi Jinping and, in the eyes of many, represents the ultimate goal of human development.

" "

JERUSALEM, June 22 (Xinhua) -- A Palestinian senior official onThursday urged Israel to seize the ""renewed opportunity"" for peacebrought by U.S. President Donald Trump's bid to reignite the talksbetween Israel and the Palestinians.

Nabil Shaath, a senior advisor to Palestinian President MahmoudAbbas, read a speech on Abbas' behalf at the annual Herzliyasecurity conference near Tel Aviv.

""We face a renewed opportunity with the support of PresidentTrump,"" he said, a . Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys China Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Online Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale New NBA Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale
tujue
полковник

Re: nt MahmoudAbbas,

Сообщение voxzi » 28 фев 2024, 07:44

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы