RHP reliever Daniel Hudson went

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

RHP reliever Daniel Hudson went

Сообщение elaine95 » 21 янв 2019, 07:05

KANSAS CITY http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , Mo. (AP) — Ian Kennedy, Alex Gordon and the rest of the Royals‘ veterans have been watching as their talented young teammates delivered win after win during a surprising late-season surge.They finally got a piece of the action Saturday night.Kennedy pitched six innings to earn his first win since the first week of April, Gordon drove in five runs, and the Royals beat the Minnesota Twins 10-3 for their fifth win in six games.Another of the old guard, Alcides Escobar, had three RBIs while finishing a homer shy of the cycle, and Cam Gallagher ended a 0-for-14 skid with a career-best four hits, in a blowout that set Kansas City up for a shot at a four-game sweep of its AL Central rivals on Sunday.“We’re not looking at it like that. We feel like we’re a quality team that’s playing well right now,” Gordon said. “Whether you’re young or old, it doesn’t really matter.”Kennedy (2-8) allowed six hits while striking out four in his second start since a two-month stint on the disabled list. The right-hander allowed only Ehire Adrianza’s RBI single in the second and Logan Forsythe’s run-scoring hit in the fifth to earn his second home win in two years.“I just knew it had been a long time,” said Kennedy, who ended a 17-start winless streak with his first since April 7. “It was the first win since last September that I got at home. I did know that.”Gordon had an RBI groundout in the first, a two-run double in the fourth and another two-run double in the sixth. He finished one RBI shy of his career best, set against Baltimore on May 18 Babe Ruth Jersey , 2014.“He had some fantastic at-bats,” Royals manager Ned Yost said. “His focus has been beating the shift and I told him he was like Rod Carew tonight, peppering it down the left-field line.”Most of the damage came against Chase De Jong (0-1), who was pounded for five runs — three earned — on eight hits in 3 1/3 innings. It was a far different from his start against the Royals last week, when De Jong allowed one hit over four scoreless innings in a game the Twins won 3-1.This time, Kansas City jumped out to a 2-1 lead before a four-run fourth provided a comfortable cushion. Escobar started the scoring with an RBI triple, then scored when he was caught in a run-down and the throw toward home hit him in the back and bounced away.Twins skipper Paul Molitor and third base coach Gene Glynn took exception with the umpiring on the play, and both earned their second ejections of the season. That meant they weren’t around to see Gordon add a two-run double later in the inning and give Kansas City a 6-2 advantage.The Royals’ longtime outfielder hit his second two-run double a couple innings later, his third hit of the night, before grounding out in his final at-bat.“It was nice. I’m proud of the way Alex has continued to battle back,” Yost said. “He had a rough year last year. He’s worked hard and it’s paying off for him.”ON THE TOSSMolitor said he came out to question whether Gallagher had squared to bunt on a suicide-squeeze in the fourth inning, when he got ejected. “We didn’t execute the play and that was probably what had my emotion kind of high anyway,” he said. “They were giving us an out there and take a runner out of scoring position and we can’t execute. So, I didn’t bother to look at it. We didn’t get the call. I wasn’t happy at the time. I stepped out of the dugout http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-dale-murphy-jersey , which you can’t do on a ball-and-strike call, which is why I got tossed as quickly as I did.”TRAINER’S ROOMTwins: C Mitch Garver (concussion) did some light cardio Saturday after his team sent him back to the hotel the previous night. Garver took a foul ball off his mask Wednesday, and he began to feel the effects of a concussion taking batting practice Friday. “He’s not doing as well as we had hoped,” Molitor said. “We are labeling it in the concussion category. And with all concussions kind of being unique in themselves, we’ll just have to see how he progresses.”Royals: RHP Jorge Lopez (bruised ribs) had an MRI exam that came back clean, and Yost said he’s day-to-day. Jopez left in the fifth inning of Friday night’s game. He fell three outs shy of a perfect game his previous start last Saturday at Minnesota.UP NEXTRoyals RHP Jakob Junis (8-12, 4.28 ERA) tries to keep his hot streak going in the series finale against RHP Kyle Gibson (7-13, 3.67) and the Twins. Junis has a 2.83 ERA over 10 starts since returning from the disabled list on July 21, and has 58 strikeouts in 60 innings. OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Rich Hill played just long enough for the Oakland Athletics two years ago to get a feel for how they can come back when it’s close and win in the late innings, a signature of his former club this season.Hill pitched effectively into the sixth inning to beat his old team for the first time, while the offense manufactured runs to lead the Los Angeles Dodgers past the A’s 4-2 on Tuesday night to snap Oakland’s six-game winning streak.“That’s the theme of this entire team is that everybody comes up to play every single day and we grind it out,” Hill said. “We don’t have many easy wins. I don’t think any wins are easy but we don’t have many wins where we put up 20.”Hill (5-4) allowed two runs, three hits and four walks while striking out five over 5 1/3 innings. He is 3-1 with a 3.12 ERA in eight road starts.The left-hander hadn’t defeated the A’s previously in five appearances and one start. He won nine games for Oakland in 2016 before being dealt to the Dodgers.Khris Davis hit a two-run homer in the sixth — his 32nd — to get the A’s back in it and chase Hill. But the Dodgers put up a key insurance run on Matt Kemp’s RBI single in the seventh that followed a leadoff double by pinch-hitter Joc Pederson.Kemp ended an 0-for-10 funk.“To get a knock and drive in a run I know he was pretty relieved Freddie Freeman Jersey ,” manager Dave Roberts said.No late-inning magic or dramatic finish for the home team this time.The Dodgers took a 1-0 lead against Sean Manaea (10-8) in the first on Enrique Hernandez’s RBI groundout. Los Angeles added a run on Austin Barnes‘ second-inning sacrifice bunt then Cody Bellinger’s RBI single in the third.Kenley Jansen closed it out with a pair of strikeouts in a perfect ninth for his 32nd save.Oakland had an eight-game home winning streak end. The A’s six-game winning streak matched their season high.Manaea didn’t make it through the third.Trying to win consecutive outings for the first time since a three-start winning streak from June 16-28, he was done after allowing three runs and five hits in 2 2/3 innings on 77 pitches.“Just one of those nights where it didn’t look like there was much life,” manager Bob Melvin said. “They were getting some pretty good swings on him. Didn’t look like he was fooling anybody.”A’s starting pitchers had been 5-0 with a 0.73 ERA during the homestand as Oakland didn’t allow an earned run in a three-game weekend sweep of the Tigers.HAMMER TIMEMC Hammer tossed the ceremonial first pitch on African-American heritage night at the Coliseum.TRAINER’S ROOMDodgers: RHP reliever Daniel Hudson went on the 10-day disabled list with right forearm tightness in a precautionary move after he struggled playing catch Sunday and again Tuesday. … SS Corey Seager had arthroscopic surgery on his left hip now that he is well into his recovery from Tommy John elbow surgery that limited him to just 26 games this season. The 24-year-old Seager is expected to be at full strength for the start of spring training. … Kemp, dealing with a bruised left ankle, returned to the lineup as designated hitter after sitting out Sunday against the Astros. … RF Yasiel Puig also was back after missing Sunday with right oblique soreness.Athletics: LF Chad Pinder came off the disabled list and batted eighth. He had been out since July 28 with a laceration on his left elbow. … Oakland optioned RHPs Ryan Dull and J.B. Wendelken and infielder Franklin Barreto to Triple-A Nashville, clearing room for the additions of new right-handers Shawn Kelley and Mike Fiers who came in trades over recent days. Kelley made his A’s debut in the sixth, escaping a bases-loaded jam and recording two outs with a walk.UP NEXTDodgers: LHP Clayton Kershaw (5-5, 2.55 ERA), who made the rounds pregame signing autographs with lots of Dodger Blue in the Coliseum crowd, has never posted a decision in three previous starts vs. Oakland but owns a 0.87 ERA. He faces the A’s for the first time since Aug. 18, 2015.Athletics: RHP Fiers makes his A’s debut after being traded Monday by the Tigers. Fiers is 7-6 with a 3.48 ERA this season and 2-2 with a 1.96 ERA over his last seven starts.
elaine95
лейтенант

Re: RHP reliever Daniel Hudson went

Сообщение voxzi » 23 сен 2020, 14:04

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы