lead.LITTLE RELIEFWith

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

lead.LITTLE RELIEFWith

Сообщение elaine95 » 21 янв 2019, 06:29

The Boston Red Sox appeared to be in some trouble after losing the first game of the American League Championship Series at Fenway Park with ace Chris Sale on the mound.However Cameron Maybin Jersey , that assessment turned out to be wrong, as the Red Sox have rebounded with two consecutive wins, including an 8-2 triumph in Game 3 in Houston. Jackie Bradley Jr., who had a bases-loaded double in Game 2 to key that victory, delivered a crushing blow when he hit a grand slam in the eighth inning off Houston closer Roberto Osuna.That blow took the air out of Minute Maid Park and allowed the visitors to breathe easier as they closed out the game without facing any troublesome situations."I was looking for a fastball from Osuna," Bradley told TBS' Lauren Shehadi. "I got a pitch I could handle and I put a good swing on it. Our guys did a great job that inning with hits by Bogey (Xander Bogaerts and (Rafael) Devers and a couple of hit batters, and that set up the whole thing." ScheduleGame 1: Astros 7,Red Sox 2Game 2: Red Sox 7, Astros 5Game 3: Red Sox 8, Astros 2; Red Sox lead, 2-1Game 4: Red Sox at Astros; Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 8:39p.m. ET on TBSGame 5: Red Sox at Astros; Thursday, Oct. 18 at 8:09p.m. ET on TBS*Game 6: Astros at Red Sox; Saturday, Oct. 20 at 5:09p.m. ET on TBS*Game 7: Astros at Red Sox; Sunday, Oct. 21 at 7:39p.m. ET on TBS*if necessaryBoston Globe Sports BGlobeSportsNew from nickcafardo: What鈥檚 striking about Nathan Eovaldi is he鈥檚 truly calm on the mound. And he was cool for a gusty six innings in Game 3.quot;I was in some tough situations but I was able to get out of them. I try not to put added pressure on myself.quot;HugmteZtVf PAPeAiduubNathan Eovaldi and Dallas Keuchel both pitched impressively after rough starts. The Red Sox scored two runs in the top of the first inning, but Keuchel settled down after that and did not allow any more runs in his five innings.Eovaldi allowed one run in the bottom of the first and another in the fifth Lewis Brinson Jersey , but after Steve Pearce untied the game with a home run in the top of the sixth, Eovaldi shut the Astros down in the sixth.Relievers Ryan Brasier, Matt Barnes, Joe Kelly and Eduardo Rodriguez blanked the Astros in the final three innings.The Red Sox will try to push their advantage to 3-1 when they send Rick Porcello to the mound in Game 4. The Astros will counter with Charlie Morton.Porcello pitched the eighth inning in Game 2, helping to get to closer Craig Kimbrel, and Porcello also pitched effectively against the New York Yankees in the American League Division Series.Morton has not pitched to this point in the postseason, but he was 15-3 in the regular season with a 3.13 ERA and a 1.16 WHIP.The Astros are minus-140 favorites (bet $140 to win $100) to win Game 4 and square the series, while the Red Sox are plus-120, per OddsShark.Charlie Morton will try to even the ALCS in Game 4 for the Astros.Patrick Semansky/Associated Press PredictionMorton is an excellent pitcher who came through in key situations in last year's postseason. However, he has not pitched since Sept. 30.Porcello has excelled as a starter and a reliever in two different series, and he should be prepared to start.Morton must get through the first couple of innings without giving up more than a run or two. That may be difficult, and the Astros can no longer be overly confident about their bullpen.There were a lot of questions about the Red Sox's strength in that area going into the ALCS. Boston's relievers have answered several key questions to this point, but closer Craig Kimbrel appears to have issues.He is their best reliever, but he has been shaky to this point.However, Porcello has been on his game and should be again. Boston takes a tight game and takes a 3-1 lead in the series. BOSTON (AP) — The Boston Red Sox avoided their first four-game losing streak of the season — barely.J.D. Martinez scored when Marlins shortstop JT Riddle threw away a potential double-play ball in the ninth inning, lifting Boston over Miami 8-7 on Tuesday night following a wild http://www.marlinsfanproshop.com/authentic-jt-riddle-jersey , back-and-forth final two innings.“It was pretty amazing that we were able to pull off a win tonight,” said Jackie Bradley Jr., who had two hits and two RBIs. “I don’t believe in ugly wins. I believe in wins. As long as we continue to win, I don’t care how ugly it is.”This one helped the Red Sox hold steady atop the AL East with a 6 1/2 game lead over the Yankees, who got a walkoff homer from Neil Walker to beat the Chicago White Sox 5-4.Miami scored five runs in the eighth inning to lead 6-4, allowed three runs to Boston in the bottom of the inning, then tied the game at 7 in the top of the ninth against closer Craig Kimbrel (4-1).“We didn’t pitch well of the last third of the game, but we swung the bats well and we ended up winning,” manager Alex Cora said. “We took advantage of their mistakes.”Martinez started the final rally on a one-out single and went to second on Xander Bogaerts‘ hit.Eduardo Nunez followed with a grounder to Riddle, who stepped on second but sailed his throw well past first baseman J.T. Realmuto, and Martinez came around with the winning run.“It’s a two hopper — step on the bag and throw the ball to first. As simple as that,” Riddle said. “I throw the ball 80 feet and lose the game.”Drew Steckenrider (4-3) was stuck with the loss.Nunez homered in the sixth to put Boston ahead 4-1, a lead that held until Matt Barnes’ melted down in the eighth. Realmuto and Starlin Castro hit back-to-back home runs during the five-run inning, which also included a two-run single by Rafael Ortega.“Obviously the ending was not very good, but it was kind of the way we played all night,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said.Before batting around in the eighth http://www.marlinsfanproshop.com/authentic-j.-t.-realmuto-jersey , Miami’s only score came on Isaac Galloway’s solo homer in the third.Bradley hit a two-run single with two outs in the eighth off Marlins reliever Tayron Guerrero, and Ian Kinsler then scored on Guerrero’s wild pitch to take a 7-6 lead.LITTLE RELIEFWith two starters out of the rotation because of injuries, Boston’s bullpen has been pushed lately and the wear has shown during the recent slide. After Barnes’ implosion in the eighth, Kimbrel struggled in the ninth with two walks before allowing Magneuris Sierra’s tying single.“If we’re going to be a successful team we’re going to have to turn it around and we know that,” Kimbrel said. “This is the team that we have and this is the team that we’re going to make a run with, so we’ve got to figure it out or we’re not going to win. I’ve got a pretty good feeling we’re going to figure it out.”WELCOME BACK JOSEJose Urena returned to Miami after a six-game suspension and allowed four runs and six hits and struck out two in six innings. Urena, suspended for hitting Atlanta’s Ronald Acuna Jr. with a pitch on Aug. 15, didn’t figure in the decision.TRAINER’S ROOMMarlins: OF Garrett Cooper will have surgery Friday in Miami to repair a tendon sheath in his right wrist, Mattingly said.Red Sox: LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (right ankle sprain) will return from the DL and start Saturday when the Red Sox visit the Chicago White Sox. Cora said Rodriguez’s return will take some pressure off the starting rotation as well as the bullpen. … LHP Chris Sale (left shoulder inflammation) played catch Monday, which Cora described as a “good start” but didn’t offer a timetable for his return.UP NEXTRHP Trevor Richards (3-7, 4.23 ERA) starts for Miami against Boston LHP David Price (14-6, 3.50), who has won his last three starts.
elaine95
лейтенант

Re: lead.LITTLE RELIEFWith

Сообщение voxzi » 23 сен 2020, 13:57

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы