Gary Taylor, 59, a Republican from Colorado said his support

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

Gary Taylor, 59, a Republican from Colorado said his support

Сообщение liyifeng1234 » 14 янв 2019, 09:29

MADRID, Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone confirmed on Friday that he and his club had reached an agreement during the summer to reduce his contract by two years.

The decision happened in the wake of Atletico's defeat to Real Madrid in last season's Champions League final.

Earlier, Simeone had openly doubted his stay at Atletico following his side's second final cruel defeat to their neighbors in three years. Now, his contract was shortened to expire in June 2018 rather than June 2020.

"It's true that it happened, but nothing changed," said Simeone. He insisted the move did nothing to change his situation at the club.

"I am happy where I am, I am guided by feelings and my heart. This does not change anything, and the only thing is to see if the players keep their faith in me. We can renew the deal again in the two years that remain," he stressed.

"The only thing that moves me is the energy I feel around me. I am guided by what my head and my heart tells me, and I am not going to change now at 46 years of age," said Simeone, who was linked to several big English and Italian clubs over the summer and who has always said he would one day like to coach in Italy.

Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump holds a campaign rally in Johnstown Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Womens , Pennsylvania, U.S. October 21, 2016. REUTERSJonathan Ernst

NEW YORK - Donald Trump gained on Hillary Clinton among American voters this week, cutting her lead nearly in half despite a string of women accusing him of unwanted sexual advances and the furor over his disputed claims that the election process is rigged, according to a ReutersIpsos poll released on Friday.

The survey also showed that 63 percent of Americans, including a third of Republicans, believe the New York real estate mogul has committed sexual assault in the past, though the Republican presidential candidate has denied the recent accusations.

Clinton, the Democratic former secretary of state, led Trump 44 percent to 40 percent, according to the Oct. 14-20 poll, a 4-point lead, with the Nov. 8 election fast approaching. That compared with 44 percent for Clinton and 37 percent for Trump in the Oct. 7-13 poll released last week.

Clinton's lead also shrank in a separate four-way poll that included alternative party candidates: 43 percent supported her, while 39 percent supported Trump, 6 percent supported Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, and 2 percent supported Jill Stein of the Green Party.

Support for Clinton had been mostly rising in the seven-day tracking poll since the last week of August, when the candidates were about tied.

The latest reading showed that Trump's deficit narrowed to what it was before a video surfaced on Oct. 7 featuring him bragging about groping and kissing women. Several women have since accused him of making unwanted sexual advances in separate incidents from the early 1980s to 2007.

Trump has denied the allegations, calling them "totally and absolutely false."

The latest poll included a separate series of questions that asked people what they thought of Trump's conduct around women. It found 63 percent of American adults, including 34 percent of likely Republican voters, agreed with the statement "I believe Donald Trump has committed sexual assault in the past."

Reuters contacted a few of the poll respondents who said they felt that Trump had "committed sexual assault" but were still supporting his candidacy. Their answers were generally the same: Whatever Trump did with women in the past is less important to them than what he may do as president.

"I’m embarrassed that our country can’t come up with better candidates, to be honest with you," said Evelyn Brendemuhl, 83, of Hope, North Dakota. But "he’ll appoint more conservative judges, and she’s (Clinton) pro-abortion, and I’m not for that."

Gary Taylor, 59, a Republican from Colorado said his support stemmed

b. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Online Cheap Jerseys China Online Cheap NHL Jerseys China Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Online Wholesale MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Hats Free Shipping
liyifeng1234
полковник

Re: Gary Taylor, 59, a Republican from Colorado said his sup

Сообщение voxzi » 23 сен 2020, 11:32

voxzi
полковник

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы