Nike Zoom 400 Performance Review

Размещаем и обсуждаем законы, постановления, приказы и инструкции федерального и муниципального уровня

Сообщение upamfva » 28 май 2021, 13:40

The Nike Zoom 400 is a spike that’s stripped down to the basics. With an aggressive PEBAX outsole and a light, airy upper, this spike works for anyone any day of the week. No plates, no airbags, just the bare essentials.To buy more cheap nike free running shoes with cheap price, you can visit shoesshox.com official website.

JORDYNN: All around simplicity is what you get with the Nike Zoom 400. This spike is a good, long-lasting performer that lets the runner stride around the track with ease.The Zoom 400 has everything for you 400-800 runners. Lightweight phylon cushion saves your legs in the final stretch of any race or workout. It can be best described as the polar opposite of the Victory. This spike doesn’t rebound you to the moon or propel you forward. You are the power source for the Zoom 400.

Launching out of the starting blocks, the outsole allows you to hold on tight to that curve. The aggressive spike plate rockets you down the straights in a controlled manner. Personally, the seven spike pattern is a tad aggressive for the 800, so I recommend taking out the middle spike in the bottom row for a better ride.

The Flyweave upper provides a light feel on foot and provides a lot of quality of life changes. It has a seamless toe that allows you to accidentally drag your toe out of the blocks and not completely ruin the spike. Lockdown is phenomenal in this spike too.

JORDYNN: My test runs in the Zoom 400 consisted of 2 reps of 60, 80, 60s workout, and a 4x300m workout. The Flyweave upper is form-fitting, wrapping the heel and sides of my foot nicely. No stability problems with this one, and no blisters or hot spots either.

With just enough phylon cushioning in the midsole, it absorbs ground impact well and doesn’t just feel like the spike plate hitting the ground.
upamfva
ст.сержант

Вернуться в Федеральные и муниципальные законы, информационные ресурсы