Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints - 2:05 pm

Общение на любые темы

Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints - 2:05 pm

Сообщение linchao » 10 янв 2020, 06:11

Just three more games remain in the 2018 season Dan Hampton Jersey , and while I’m not totally invested due to the disappointing way the Chicago Bears bowed out of the playoffs, it’s still the National Football League. I’ll definitely be watching both games today and the Super Bowl in two weeks. Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints - 2:05 pm (Central) on FOXI picked the Rams as my NFC Champ before the season started, then picked the Saints to win this game earlier this week. I honestly think this game could go either way. Drew Brees hasn’t looked like his usual self down the stretch, but he could get hot at any time. New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs - 5:40 pm (Central) on CBSI picked the Patriots earlier this week because I think they have a more complete team, and I think they’ll figure out a way to stymie Patrick Mahomes. Plus they have the whole “underdog” thing to rally around now. My personal preference for the Super Bowl would be Rams vs. Chiefs, but I don’t think that will happen. While you’re waiting for the game to kickoff https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Brian-Urlacher-Jersey , give my latest podcast a listen!And check out Robert Schmitz’s podcast where he talked with Brad Spielberger of OverTheCap.com. Khalil Mack finishes off Sack A Viking week here in the Den, as the Bears welcome another kicker to Halas hall" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansThe Bear’s Den, April 13, 2019New,20commentsKhalil Mack finishes off Sack A Viking week here in the Den, as the Bears welcome another kicker to Halas hallCDT.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks Leonard Floyd Color Rush Jersey , politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated Eric Kush Jersey , the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум