But he hasn’t ruled it out for this season

Общение на любые темы

But he hasn’t ruled it out for this season

Сообщение linchao » 10 янв 2020, 05:45

Rams head coach Sean McVay said on Wednesday that he expects to make an earlier call on running back Todd Gurley‘s status this week and anyone looking for hints about which way that’s going to go got one on Thursday.McVay said that Gurley will not take part in the team’s second practice of the week. Gurley Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , who was a last-minute inactive last week due to a knee injury, was also out of practice on Wednesday.McVay also said, via Vincent Bonsignore of , that the decision on Gurley won’t be determined by whether he practices this week, but it seems like an outsized risk to put him on the field Sunday if he’s not going to work in the more controlled practice environment during the week.C.J. Anderson would be in line for his second straight start if Gurley is out again this weekend. The Rams need a win or a Bears loss to lock themselves into the No. 2 seed in the NFC. 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan has never dressed four running backs on a game day during the regular season. But he hasn’t ruled it out for this season.“I think we’re in a situation right now https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Steve-Young-Jersey , just looking at our roster, that I think it could make a lot of sense this year,” Shanahan said, via Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area.That would mean Tevin Coleman, Jerick McKinnon Y.A. Tittle Jersey , Matt Breida and Raheem Mostert all are healthy. Coleman, who played for the Falcons last season, is the only one of the four to play all 16 games last season.The other three missed a combined 25 games.Even if all four are healthy, considering special teams needs, it’s not likely the 49ers keep four running backs on their 46-player game-day roster. But having four talented backs gives the team options.“Those are my brothers now Joe Montana Color Rush Jersey ,” Coleman said. “We’ll go out there and have fun together and play ball and compete together.”
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум