Chicago Bears Hoodie

Общение на любые темы

Chicago Bears Hoodie

Сообщение linchao » 27 ноя 2019, 07:29

Schedule analysis and draft thoughts lead the news in today’s Den" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansThe Bear’s Den Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys , April 19, 2019New,82commentsSchedule analysis and draft thoughts lead the news in today’s DenCDT.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults Chicago Bears T-Shirts , etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook. It didn’t take much of a lip-reader to see that Bears coach Matt Nagy had a sharp message for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky Monday night.It’s also clear it hit its intended target.ESPN cameras zoomed in on a sideline interaction between coach and quarterback in the second quarter https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/hats , and Nagy clearly said “. . . [something] the f— up.”Whether the first obscured word (move your arm next time, assistant coach Dave Ragone) was “man,” “step,” or “shut,” doesn’t matter as much as the delivery, and the fact that Trubisky responded appropriately. Two plays later Chicago Bears Hoodie , he threw his first touchdown pass of the year.“That’s what you want from your head coach,” Trubisky said, via J.J. Stankevitz of NBCSportsChicago.com. “You want passion, and it wasn’t anything malicious. We were just on the same page and we were getting fired up and we were just communicating and he definitely got his point across and I love to see passion out of my head coach. When you get that and, it’s really a non-issue, it’s not a big deal at all.“It really didn’t — I didn’t even notice it at the time. We were just communicating and we ended up going down and scoring at the end of that drive Dion Sims Jersey , if I remember correctly, so no big deal at all and I love to see that out of coach Nags.”Nagy has challenged Trubisky on the field before, and was fortunate that this latest example worked out as intended on national television.“See, he made a good play,” Nagy said with a laugh. “He made me look good.”And all it took was getting his attention by using one of the magic words you can’t say on TV, and Trubisky getting the message.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум