Jarius Wright Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Jarius Wright Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 04 ноя 2019, 06:44

Three weeks into the NFL season and Christian McCaffrey is just killing it. Get a load of these five impressive stats through Week 3:CMC’s 428 yards from scrimmage through Week 3 are second in the NFL https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Torrey-Smith-Jersey , trailing leader Alvin Kamara by just two yardsHis 271 rushing yards make him the NFL’s third leading rusherHis 5.89 yards per carry ranks third in the NFL (minimum 30 attempts)McCaffrey’s 22 receptions ranks eighth in the league among all players, and second among running backsCMC has lost yards on just one of his 46 rushing attemptsMcCaffrey is proving to be the dual-threat weapon the Panthers envisioned when they drafted him No. 8 overall in 2017. But what’s even more impressive about his rushing statistics is that he’s doing this behind an offensive line which has missed starters Trai Turner, Daryl Williams, and Matt Kalil. While CMC has been the beneficiary of some solid blocking, he’s also done a great job slipping out of tackles or just running right over people. Rushing between the tacklesWhen you look deeper into CMC’s 5.89 yards per carry Dontari Poe Color Rush Jersey , he’s actually been more productive rushing between the tackles than around the edges. At the end of every game, NFL’s Next Gen produces a chart showing each rusher’s production between the tackles and around the edges. Here’s CMC’s Next Gen chart from his Week 3 game against the Bengals:NFL Next Gen StatsWhen combining this data with his Week 1 chart and his Week 2 chart, McCaffrey has rushed between the tackles 30 times for 190 yards this season, or a healthy 6.3 yards per carry. I think we can stop asking if he’s “too small” to productively run the ball between the tackles. There are other Christian McCaffrey Next Gen charts for your browsing pleasure, if you are so inclined Jarius Wright Jersey , and it is here where you can see he has lost yards on just one rushing attempt this season.The trend may continueAfter a career-high 14 receptions in Week 2 followed by a career-high 184 rushing yards in Week 3 it’s no surprise CMC’s stats look pretty ridiculous right now. While he won’t keep setting new personal records every week, he should be able to sustain a very high level of production from scrimmage (rushing and receiving) for the rest of the season. It’s clear he’ll be on the field almost every snap and he’ll have ample opportunities with the ball in his hands. As the offensive line continues to both gel and get healthier, it looks like McCaffrey will get solid blocking in front of him this year. As a rookie in 2017, CMC performed well but didn’t have all the benefits of being the team’s feature back as he platooned with Jonathan Stewart. As Panthers fans, most of us got tired last year trying to defend why he was worth the No. 8 overall selection in the draft. That’s changed in 2018. Christian McCaffrey is going nuts through Week 3 and there’s no reason why he can’t continue producing at an elite level for the rest of the year. This one is more of a third option rather than an update." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomFiled under:Panthers 2019 NFL DraftJourdan Rodrigue gives the Panthers offensive line help in final mock draftNew https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Da_Norris-Searcy-Jersey ,20commentsThis one is more of a third option rather than an update.EDTShareTweetShareShareJourdan Rodrigue gives the Panthers offensive line help in final mock draftPhoto by Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesCarolina Panthers beat writer Jourdan Rodrigue (Charlotte Observer) has released her third and final Panthers 2019 NFL mock draft. Rather than being an update to her previous releases this is more of a third option. In this edition she selects an offensive linemen in the first round instead of a defensive end.If the Panthers feel set at tackle then Ford could settle right in at left guard. Ford seems to have some versatility so he could work out at different positions until they find the right spot for him. So without knowing what other offensive linemen might have been available I’m okay with this pick. It’s just not one I see the Panthers making.In the second round Rodrigue lands a defensive end to address the need for an edge rusher by selecting Chase Winovich from Michigan. At pick No. 77 Rodrigue mimics her previous mock drafts for this pick by going with a safety, this time Maryland’s Darnell Savage. Savage is a player I noticed a lot of CSR members selecting as part of the Predict the Panthers draft class contest. Rodrigue then Rolls the dice on a player with health risk in Alabama defensive end Christian Miller. Assuming he passed his physical then he might be a steal here so I’m finding it hard to poo poo this pick too much.In the fourth round defensive tackle Renell Wren is a repeat pick from her previous mock draft. This pick made so much sense I went with Wren in my draft class prediction. Her fifth round selection of quarterback Jarrett Stidham not so much. I’m just not buying the notion the Panthers will draft a back up quarterback. She finishes up her mock with a prospect cornerback who reminds Rodrigue of former Panthers Captain Munnerlyn. So what are your thoughts on this mock draft?
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум