Russell Color Rush Shepard Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Russell Color Rush Shepard Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 18 сен 2019, 07:28

Thanksgiving is a day for family https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/hats , friends, football and food, but Panthers quarterback Cam Newton didn’t wait for Thursday to make sure needy kids got the meal so many of us look forward to every year.Newton hosted an event that fed more than 1,200 kids and some of their family members this week. Newton, who also provided a meal for the kids to have at home on Thanksgiving itself Carolina Panthers Hoodie , has held the event for the last seven years and this year’s featured the biggest turnout yet.Newton laments that “you just can’t do enough” because there are still more hungry kids. His generosity was still recognized by the NFLPA as they named him this week’s Community MVP.“I always want to use my influence in a positive way [and] that can take a variety of shapes through my foundation and our programs,” Newton said in a release from the NFLPA. “I’ve been blessed with fortunate circumstances and want to share hope with as many people as I can. I’m adamant about using my influence for good.”The award comes with a $10,000 donation to Newton’s foundation or a charity of his choice. He’s also eligible to be named the winner of the Alan Page Community Award at the end of the season. We say good bye to one of our best" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film RoomJulius Peppers has announced his retirement in the Players TribuneNew,44commentsWe say good bye to one of our bestESTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Julius Peppers has announced his retirement in the Players TribuneTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Grant Halverson/Getty ImagesJulius Peppers is retiring from football after 17 years in the NFL. He doesn’t really need an introduction here. Between his years at UNC and his two stints with the Panthers, Peppers has been a sports legend in the Carolinas for longer than a lot of Panthers fans have been alive.He’s a modest man in spite of his unparalleled talent. His career was the length of two for a lot of people C.J. Anderson Jersey , but it was closer to five for the average NFL player. That length is unimaginable for his position. There are a small handful of active players who are on pace to pass Peppers’ place (fourth) on the all-time sacks list. They are headlined by the likes of Von Miller, JJ Watt, and Cameron Wake. Everyone of them is a star, but it would be foolish to bet on any of them having a 17-year career. We, as Panthers fans Russell Color Rush Shepard Jersey , have been lucky enough to watch the career of one of the absolute best to ever play this game. He played it among peers that, on their good days, could look almost as talented. We’ll be lucky to see his combination of dedication, humility, and superiority again. Peppers is family to the Carolinas. He grew up here and he played here. He didn’t just entertain us Jordan Scarlett Jersey , he took care of us. His hurricane relief fund is one of the most public and straightforward initiatives started by a Panther to help this region in its time of need. He didn’t need to rehabilitate his image, he just did what you do for family.Both the Players Tribune article, penned by Peppers, linked above and the Panthers.com piece here have video tributes to and from him. I dare you to watch them without a tissue at hand.The Carolina Panthers have been gifted with a number of leaders in their short history who have left indelible marks on the franchise and the region. The fire of Sam Mills and the resilience of Thomas Davis spring immediately to mind. Peppers may have been quieter in his approach to the game, at least publicly https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Christian-Miller-Jersey , but his mark will be no less important. The Panthers are a lesser team without him, but they will always be greater for having been a part of his career.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум