Mitchell Trubisky Color Rush Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Mitchell Trubisky Color Rush Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 18 сен 2019, 06:07

SANTA CLARA https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey , Calif. (AP) — With a dominant defense behind him, Mitchell Trubisky knows the Chicago Bears‘ offense doesn’t have to do too much to keep winning.That formula has the Bears heading into the season finale with a chance to earn a first-round playoff bye.Trubisky threw one TD pass and the Chicago defense used a couple of key late stops to keep San Francisco out of the end zone, leading the Bears to their eighth win in nine games, 14-9 over the 49ers on Sunday.Article continues below ...“For us as an offense, we have to do our part as well,” Trubisky said. “Because we’re a family and we want to take care of those guys and take a lot of pressure off them and score a lot of points so they don’t have to play all-world every single week. That’s the standard that they’ve come to hold themselves to.”Khalil Mack and Co. delivered again. Danny Trevathan made a key interception with San Francisco (4-11) driving in the fourth quarter, and then the defense made one more stop to clinch at least the third seed in the NFC playoffs. The Bears (11-4) can earn a first-round bye with a win in the season finale and a loss by the Rams.“We’ve been in this situation so many times and have come up big. It’s almost expected of us,” cornerback Prince Amukamara said. “Like when we had to go back on the field to help win it for our team. Everyone was poised and no one was shaking. We expected great things to come out of it and we’re glad we stood up for our team.”The game turned feisty in the fourth quarter, when San Francisco safety Marcell Harris hit Trubisky after he started sliding on a scramble near the Bears’ bench. Trubisky’s teammates took exception to what they considered a “dirty” hit and a scuffle ensued with punches being thrown and San Francisco cornerback Richard Sherman and Chicago receivers Joshua Bellamy and Anthony Miller all getting ejected.“As a leader, you can’t let them get your teammate like that, regardless of the circumstances, regardless of what’s going down,” Sherman said. “I felt like they went over the top, and I responded over the top.”Shortly after the melee, the Bears converted a fourth-and-1 sneak by Trubisky from their own 35 with 4:19 to go. After the 2-minute warning, Chicago appeared ready to ice the game on a third-down completion to Allen Robinson. But instead of going down to allow the Bears to run out the clock, Robinson kept running and had the ball knocked out of his hands by Tarvarius Moore.Greg Mabin recovered at the San Francisco 24 with 1:52 to play Nick Kwiatkoski Color Rush Jersey , but the Niners were unable to convert when Nick Mullens threw a deep incompletion to Marquise Goodwin on fourth-and-4 from the Chicago 45 instead of scrambling for the first down.“I’ve just got to handle the situation better,” Mullens said. “I should have ran. I didn’t run. In the heat of battle, a lot of things are happening fast, split-second decisions. Saw ‘Quise down the field. Tried to give him a chance, instead of making the simple play. I didn’t make the simple play.”The Bears struggled to do much offensively all game but managed a TD drive on their final possession of the second quarter and first of the third quarter.Trubisky capped the first with a 4-yard pass to Miller and then completed all seven passes on a 90-yard drive that took 7:43 and ended when Howard scored on a 2-yard run that made it 14-9. He finished 25 of 29 for 246 yards, with his 86.2 completion percentage the best mark for the franchise since at least 1950 with a minimum of 16 attempts.“We figured out we had to dink and dunk a little bit,” Trubisky said. “They played more zone shell than they had played all year. That’s fine. We just had to make that adjustment and make them tackle in space.”GOOD AS GOULDFormer Bears kicker Robbie Gould kicked three field goals in the first half against his former team after making all five in a 15-14 win at Chicago last year. Gould was cut by the Bears before the 2016 season. Cody Parkey missed a 37-yard field goal for Chicago in the first quarter.TAKE IT AWAYThe 49ers finally got a takeaway. Trubisky threw a lateral to Tarik Cohen in the second quarter that ended up in a fumble recovery by DeForest Buckner. The Niners had gone a record six full games and 399 defensive plays without a takeaway since last recording one Oct. 28 at Arizona. San Francisco added the second fumble recovery and has just seven takeaways on the year, on pace for its fewest in a season.INJURIESBears: Robinson left the game after making a diving 43-yard catch in the first quarter before returning.49ers: RB Matt Breida (ankle), WR Dante Pettis (left knee) and TE Garrett Celek (concussion) all left the game with injuries in the first half and didn’t return. CB K’Waun Williams left in the second half with a knee injury.UP NEXTBears: Visit Minnesota on Sunday.49ers: Visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday. BOURBONNAIS, Ill. (AP)The Chicago Bears anticipated wide receiver Allen Robinson would need time to assume a role as quarterback Mitchell Trubisky’s No. 1 target.Considering where the Bears passing game was last season, they expected this wait to be worthwhile.Robinson continues to work at a slower, steadier pace through his first live practices since suffering a torn left anterior cruciate ligament, and hopes to reach a point where he and Trubisky click in the passing offense.”It’s all about getting back acclimated, running certain routes, getting the small things in football, as far as actually football – route-running, sinking my hips Prince Amukamara Jersey , stuff like that,” Robinson said Tuesday at Bears training camp.”As far as physically, I feel fine.”Robinson took off Monday’s practice to rest his knee after his first full practice participation over camp’s first three days. He returned to work Tuesday with no ill effects.The slow, steady approach isn’t keeping Robinson from learning during meetings.”He’s asking great questions,” Nagy said. ”He sits in the front of the room. He’s a little introverted, which is fine. That’s what we talk about – everyone is a little different. But he comes to me probably three to four times a practice and asks me certain questions, so we have a good relationship going there.”Rehab from the injury kept Robinson from doing much in organized team activities and minicamp.”Man, it’s fun,” Robinson said. ”Being away from the grass for 10-plus months, it feels so good to be back out here running routes, competing, going against defenders, everything like that. It’s exciting.”Nagy said no receiver has stepped up so far as Trubisky’s top target.”But in a couple weeks I think if you come back and ask me that question there might be somebody that he starts to develop that bond with,” Nagy said to reporters.Nagy sees signs Robinson is a bit tentative on routes requiring a cut inside, and expects the fifth-year receiver to overcome this as the knee continues to strengthen.”I like where he’s at,” Nagy said. ”Allen is doing everything that we’re asking for. There might be a couple routes I think more mentally he’s just trying to get over, that it’s OK to do that. But that’s part of the health part of him.”Just once you get through that part https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adam-Shaheen-Jersey , then you’re ready to go. So we have the time. That’s the benefit of having five weeks in the preseason and then we get him ready for Week 1.”Robinson calls his goal a better understanding of the offense rather than simply labeling it a need for receiver and quarterback to build chemistry.”I think that’s a big misused word,” Robinson said. ”Because at the end of the day you know certain routes and certain things like that, you’ve got to be in the right place at the right time in a way that matches up with your quarterback.”The Bears last season badly needed a primary target for Trubisky after injuries deprived them of Kevin White and former Bear Cameron Meredith. Chicago finished last in passing yards (2,811) and tied for last in touchdown passes (13).Despite suffering a season-ending knee injury in Jacksonville’s opener, Robinson signed a three-year, $42 million free agent deal with the Bears. In the process, he left a blossoming AFC championship game qualifier for a team out of the playoffs since the 2010 season.”You know, looking at the (new) coach, offensively scheme-wise, the quarterback, and things like that, I mean, there’s no doubt at all that this team has all the talent in the world to win games,” Robinson said.The talent Robinson brings is being able to stretch defenses and make jump-ball catches. Robinson had 22 touchdown catches in his first three seasons.”Me being a bigger receiver, I think I’m a versatile receiver,” Robinson said. ”I think that’s something that coach Nagy, as far as his offensive scheme Mitchell Trubisky Color Rush Jersey , it’s about versatility.”For me, watching him, the play calls that he had prior to coming here, I knew that’s something that was a big part of his offense is versatility. I knew that he would be able to use me in a very effective way.”Even if Trubisky has been targeting receivers such as Kevin White, Taylor Gabriel and Anthony Miller just as much or more often at camp, the Bears quarterback said he knows how to use the 6-foot-3 Robinson.”He goes up, gets the football, creates separation,” Trubisky said. ”He can make those acrobatic catches that we haven’t seen here in the past.”He can separate with speed, he’s physical, he runs great routes. He’s really a student of the game. That’s something I’ve learned.”Robinson expects to apply what he’s learned by making Trubisky’s job easier.”I want Mitch to be able to go out there and just be able to play free,” Robinson said.—
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум