Royce Freeman Color Rush Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Royce Freeman Color Rush Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 11 июл 2019, 06:07

The fan in New Jersey who bet $110 on the Broncos when FanDuel accidentally listed them at 750-1 odds will get his money after all.After initially saying that it had posted those long shot odds accidentally and wouldn’t honor the fan’s bet https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Andy-Janovich-Jersey , FanDuel released a statement saying that it will pay off multiple bets that were placed on the Broncos at a time when a glitch resulted in FanDuel listing them as extreme long shots to beat the Raiders, which they did.“We are paying out these erroneous tickets and wish the lucky customers well. Going forward, we are working with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement to improve our processes and procedures,” FanDuel said in the statement.FanDuel did make clear, however, that it believes it is not legally required to pay such bets. If FanDuel intends to list a bet at 10-1 but accidentally lists it as 10000000-1, they’re only going to pay off at 10-1.“These kinds of issues are rare, but they do happen,” the statement said. “We have clear house rules about how such obvious pricing errors are treated, which is to pay winners at the correct price.”So the fans who found those crazy odds on the Broncos will get paid. The next fan to find such a mistake won’t be as lucky. Well, Broncos fans Matt Paradis Color Rush Jersey , it’s tough having a final game that means very little, but it’s still a chance to watch our favorite team and pine for what can be in a future season. And all things being equal, I prefer a weekend with Broncos football than one without, so at least there’s still one more week to watch them play.This week’s ultimate fan does not share my opinion about hoping for a win - which is EXACTLY why I asked RockyFlatsGlow to do this final week’s honors! Because whether you hope for a win or prefer the loss, we are all still passionate about getting this team back into contention. And that’s exactly what RockyFlatsGlow is hoping to see in the coming days, weeks, months.But, of course, regardless of the outcome on Sunday, I feel safe in saying that most if not all of us do hope to see some pouting from our favorite rival QB - lol.Week 17: Chargers at BroncosMHR - What will you be hoping to see from the Broncos during the Chargers game on Sunday? Even though you want a loss, do you want to see anything promising from the team or particular players?RockyFlatsGlow: A loss would give Elway more draft capital looking ahead to next year Carlos Henderson Jersey , so that would probably be the best (in the long run). Then again, we all love to hate Phillip Rivers, so I wouldn’t mind seeing the Chargers back into the playoffs with an “L.”Given the choice, I still want the higher draft pick.I really want to see the young guys on the offensive line finish strong after a rough patch. Elway has some really tough decisions to make this offseason - and it would be nice to see the interior line respond to the way teams have been directly attacking them lately.I’m also hoping Royce Freeman can make a splash with this opportunity. And, we’re all (still) hoping that Keenum can settle down, lose those happy feet, and push the ball downfield a little.MHR - Bill Musgrave noted Phillip Lindsay was “the spark” for the team - something fans have seen all year. Do you think the offense will be able to get some spark from Royce Freeman this weekend?RockyFlatsGlow: Freeman has really lost steam, but this could be a big game for him; he should have plenty of motivation. And honestly, I think Freeman needs some help from Keenum and the guys up front. Denver has to keep the Chargers out of the box and the offensive line has to find an answer for the way defenses are crashing the middle. Can Musgrave find some new wrinkles to get those things done?MHR - Bradley Roby has had an up-and-down season as he finishes up his contract year. Given the state of the injury-riddled secondary heading into the offseason, do you want to see the Broncos keep Roby? If so, what kind of contract would you like to see John Elway offer him? RockyFlatsGlow:I think Roby may be finished in Denver. At the very least https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Ronald-Leary-Jersey , I hope Elway will try his best to move on (from Roby) first before seriously considering inking him long term. Even with Roby’s disappointing season, the market for corners is always thin and expensive. Corner is probably Denver’s No. 1 priority in free agency (no “franchise QB” free agents this year), so I hope Denver leaves no stone unturned--hunting other options at corner - including trades. If there’s no way to upgrade, let Roby test the market and see what happens. I think somebody is going to make a mistake and dump a truck full of money on Roby; I don’t want Denver to be team that pays too much. Roby sure isn’t worth $10+ million a year.It could all backfire, and we could end up starting a rookie or a retread veteran, but it’s still better, in the long term, than paying way too much for too little with Roby.MHR - If the Broncos do end up with a Top 10 pick in the Draft, what would you advise John Elway to do - go after a young QB? Go after the “best player available?” Wait on a QB until 2020 and instead do something about the secondary? Or some other approach?RockyFlatsGlow:That’s why John Elway makes the big bucks. :)If there’s a quarterback that John Elway loves, I think he should pull the trigger, go big Royce Freeman Color Rush Jersey , and go get him. The one thing I don’t want Elway to do is keep “bargain shopping”. Trading a third rounder and very low first round pick to pick Lynch at #25 wasn’t really swinging for the fences.I have a feeling Elway will make a move at cornerback before the draft. So, best player available will still be an option. There’s a couple intriguing prospects at tight end this year, maybe Elway should look there?A real every down tight end would really open up the offense.MHR - The Chargers could be contending for a No. 1 seed in the AFC for the playoffs. If by any chance the Raiders beat the Chiefs, and the Broncos fall to the Chargers as expected, are you happier that the Chargers beat the Chiefs out of that No. 1 spot - or does it even matter when it’s not the Broncos?RockyFlatsGlow:It sucks that Denver is out of the playoffs again.The Chiefs are Denver’s #1 rival and have been for a very long time, so I want to see the Chargers stick it to KC.I still love to hate Phillip Rivers, but I will be rooting for him this postseason (something I never imagined would ever happen). I can’t help but respect Rivers--even though I still don’t particularly like him.MHR - What are your thoughts about Case Keenum? Was he what you figured he would be this season? Can he be better with a better coach and a game plan full of plays to the tight end? Would you like to see him play Sunday or would you rather give Kevin Hogan a shot? What about next season? RockyFlatsGlow:I still see Case Keenum as a poor man’s Jake Plummer. With better coaching, I do believe Keenum can play a little better than he has this season. It doesn’t show up in the stats, but Keenum really is an improvement over the Siemian/Lynch mess.I think most of us expected Keenum to regress back to “the mean” this season, so it didn’t surprise me. I don’t see why Hogan should play; Keenum is the starter and the best quarterback the Broncos have. Next year, I expect the Broncos to keep Keenum (one more year) regardless of what happens in the draft Brandon Marshall Jersey , and he will be the starter on opening day 2019. After that, who knows?MHR - Vance Joseph will most certainly be fired on Black Monday. Who would you like to see John Elway put in place to right this ship and turn the team around? And would there be any coordinators on the current staff you would keep?RockyFlatsGlow:I am very excited about the Broncos moving on from Vance Joseph, lol - that’s no secret.I don’t want a specific coach; what I (really) want is a new attitude from Elway. I’m tired of the way Elway keeps looking for guys with “connections.” Joseph was hired because Kubiak knew him. Elway hired Kubiak at head coach and tried to bring Shanahan back. That has to stop.Elway needs to interview a group of the best candidates based solely on their resumes and hire the guy that (Elway believes) can do the best job. I’m tired of hiring friends and “friends of friends.”MHR - Where are you on the “John Elway needs to be held accountable” spectrum - is he on the hot seat with his next draft and coaching hire, or is he forever and always “TYJE?”RockyFlatsGlow: I love Elway and he’s done a pretty good job overall. This is Elway’s mess, but he deserves a chance to clean it up. Honestly, he’s still my first choice to try.MHR - What is your all-time favorite game between the Chargers and Broncos?RockyFlatsGlow: That huge second-half comeback with Peyton Manning. The team got booed off the field at halftime and they came roaring back after that. Somehow, you just knew they were going to win it.Predictions*editor’s note: RockyFlatsGlow didn’t answer all of the predictions, so yours truly filled in (noted in italics), so you can blame HER for those ridiculous answers! But the game prediction is all RockyFlats ;)The Favorites How did you become a Broncos fan?My parents raised me with the Broncos. I was born in Denver at the right time, I guess. I still have my little Orange Crush shirt. There was Broncos stuff everywhere in the house. It’s been part of life since I can remember.I remember the nosebleed seat my parents had when we were kids - we were literally top row. I used to get in trouble for standing up and peeking out over the top of the dirty white fiberglass they had on the outer ring of Mile High Stadium. It would bend a little when I would boost myself up to look out at the city. It was cold up there.Mile High could be a little crazy. We eventually got better seats. I remember a guy in front of us was pounding the seats with a rubber mallet in the wild card game when the defense was out there. That freaked us out. You won’t see that happen again.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум