Brian-Allen-Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Brian-Allen-Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 05 май 2019, 06:27

Sosa returns for another edition of the TST mailbag as he answers questions about upcoming free agents https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Michael-Brockers-Jersey , draft day trade possibilities, and the Rams’ new Assistant QB Coach Zac Robinson."The TST mailbag has returned for its second rendition. If you missed the first weeks article, you can find that here.Let’s jump right into it:Right out the gate we start with a great question. In the draft (in the first two rounds), any of Alabama’s Deionte Thompson, Delaware’s Nasir Adderley, or Flordia’s Chauncey Gardner-Johnson would be good options. Gardner-Johnson is most similar to Lamarcus Joyner’s skill-set, though I compare him to Joyner at his best (2017). Free agency has a ton of options too, though my list can be narrowed down to Earl Thomas from the Seattle Seahawks Joe Namath Color Rush Jersey , Glover Quin who was recently released by the Detroit Lions, and Tre’ Boston who’s hitting the market again after a successful one-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals.I like him, but I also think I’m lower on him than the general public seems to be. Ferrell wont blow you away athletically, but he’s a high character guy with a fantastic motor. Good hand usage and great run defender out of the gate. Leaves a bit to be desired as a pass rusher, but he has the tools to be able to become a very productive one if he continues to progress his hand usage and a counter or two.There should be. The main issue with a running back stealing carries from RB Todd Gurley is it doesn’t allow Gurley to be fully comfortable by receiving the entire workload, but extending his shelf-life is important. Not only that, but Malcolm Brown is actually a very solid player who was averaging 4.9 yards-per-carry prior to being injured. This is a tough one as you could sensibly go with any of the OL/CB/EDGE positions and have a good argument for each. For me, I’d probably lean edge only because they’re literally running out of bodies at the position. Dante Fowler Jr Nolan Cromwell Jersey , Matt Longacre, and Dominique Easley are all unrestricted free agents, and even with all three on the roster, the Rams are lacking at the other spot as Samson Ebukam hasn’t exactly proven to be starting quality.Great question, Sly. I probably lean with Shaquil Barrett. Barrett was always the “sixth-man” off the bench for the Denver Broncos, though he was hyper-efficient in his role and snaps. Anthony Barr has more star quality, though at this point he’s a projection to the edge as he hasn’t played there since his UCLA days. My assumption is Barr will also pull a pretty penny in free agency whereas Barrett will be much more affordable.I don’t know much about the Rams’ new Assistant QB Coach Zac Robinson, but I do think it’s cool the Rams are willing to address holes on the coaching staff by unconventional methods. This is Robinson’s first NFL coaching gig Rodger Saffold Color Rush Jersey , though he did have some college QB and NFL practice squad experience. The former PFF analyst has a chance to turn the tide when it comes to thinking about “internet coaches”.I think a trade back is a very likely proposition. The Rams actually have a full draft with seven selections, but they don’t have a second-round pick and their own third-round pick doesn’t come until the end of the round, meaning there is going to be a large gap between the first and second pick (#31 and #94). Also, I really think there’s going to be a ton of quality (particularly in defenders) in the second and third rounds of the 2019 NFL Draft. The prediction of a trade back is likely to happen under General Manager Les Snead. Will he take a nose tackle with his first pick, though?"We’re in full swing when it comes to draft season, meaning the mock drafts wont stop. The latest mock is Draft Wire’s Luke Easterling’s four-round mock that covers every pick from every team, though its spiced up with plenty of trade up’s and down’s, giving the mock a nice twist.Let’s jump into the picks:Right out of the gate the Los Angeles Rams trade back with the Denver Broncos. A trade back seems like a very likely scenario in my opinion https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Brian-Allen-Jersey , so this makes a ton of sense. In this mock draft, the Rams trade pick #31 to the Broncos, receiving picks #41 and #71 in return.Here’s the Broncos’ selection at #31:And now onto the Rams’ picks:Here’s the coup from the trade back. Easterling had the Rams trading pick #31 to the Broncos for #41 (second-round pick) and #71 (third-round pick). With those selections, Easterling has the Rams selecting a mammoth nose tackle in Dexter Lawrence from the Clemson Tigers, and a raw but high-upside offensive tackle in Alabama State’s Tytus Howard. SB Nation has been tracking the top-selected players for teams in mock drafts, and Lawrence has been the second-most popular option mocked to the Rams after C Garrett Bradbury.With the remaining picks, the Rams selected Drue Tranquill to fill the role of athletic linebacker (which isn’t really a hole on the roster), Marquise Blair as a backup to safeties John Johnson III and Eric Weddle Jacob McQuaide Color Rush Jersey , and a running back in James Williams. In my opinion, this coup is not enticing. The running back doesn’t offer much to the RB room the Rams already have, and Tranquill is a great player with two major knee injuries under his name.Ultimately, I don’t love nor hate this mock, it’s more just “meh”. Lawrence is a good prospect, but not one I’d personally take that high. Howard represents a raw offensive tackle prospect, though his upside is evident. I also don’t see the reasoning for drafting a running back that high with Malcolm Brown returning to the team and rookie John Kelly looking like an explosive weapon in the preseason.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум