Once again , the 21-year-old striker kept Romelu . Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Once again , the 21-year-old striker kept Romelu . Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 27 фев 2019, 10:22

Uruguayan forward Edinson Cavani has hinted at possibly retiring when his current contract with Paris Saint-Germain expires in 2020. Following his arrival from Napoli in 2013 Cheap Soccer Jerseys , the 31-year-old has established himself as an integral member of the French capital club.Momentarily, Cavani stands as the Parc des Princes' all-time top goalscorer – a record which was held by Zlatan Ibrahimovic until January 2018. However, the arrival of Neymar Jr and Kylian Mbappe has seen him share the responsibility of scoring on a frequent basis in recent times.In retrospect Cheap Bayern Munich Soccer Shirts , there were rumors of Cavani making an exit following the arrival of Neymar at PSG amid recurring episodes of fallouts between the pair. While the former Napoli forward has held his ground till date, he has admitted that he is unsure as to what the next step in his career will be when his current deal with the Paris outfit is exhausted."Right now, I am playing towards the end of my contract (2020) and possibly my career www.thetopsoccer.com/borussia-dortmund ," Cavani declared according to the French publication Le Parisien."I will be 33 going on 34 when it is up. I do not know if I will continue after 2020 and if it will be in Paris. I feel good here, though, and I want to see my deal out."This season's campaign has seen Cavani picking up from where he ended last season as he has so far registered 14 goals in 20 appearances across all competitions for Paris Saint-Germain. Marcus Rashford's goalscoring prowess was on full display at the King Power Stadium when Manchester United took on Leicester City on Sunday. Once again Cheap Chelsea Soccer Jerseys , the 21-year-old striker kept Romelu Lukaku on the bench by leading in the attacking department for the Red Devils.It took the Englishman just 10 minutes to make his mark on the afternoon's encounter having made a mess of a glorious opportunity to put Manchester United ahead earlier. The Red Devil's academy graduate combined with Paul Pogba again to produce the first goal of the game, taking his tally in the league under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to six.Watch the goal below (geo-restriction apply): On the broader scale, Marcus Rashford has now scored nine goals and provided six assists in 16 starts for the Red Devils this season. At 21 years and 95 days Cheap Inter Milan Soccer Shirts , Marcus Rashford became the 15th youngest player to reach 100 Premier League appearances and the second youngest for Manchester United.Ryan Giggs (21 years and 73 days) sits atop the club's list of youngest players to make 100 Premier League appearances while Wayne Rooney (21 years and 200 days), Cristiano Ronaldo (21 years and 223 days) and Gary Neville (22 years and 313) complete the top five.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум