Shelby-Harris-Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Shelby-Harris-Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 13 фев 2019, 12:00

Good morning https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Shelby-Harris-Jersey , Broncos Country.The Denver Broncos were on the upswing after three-straight victories that brought them to a 6-6 record, but their embarrassing loss to the San Francisco 49ers indicates that the team has a long ways to go before they have a legitimate shot at being contenders. At this point in time it would take an absolute miracle for the Broncos to make the postseason. Don’t count on that happening, but know very well a major offseason overhaul is in store for the franchise.At the forefront of the overhaul will be a change in coaches. Even if the Broncos somehow manage to win out or end up with a .500 record, it’s doubtful that Vance Joseph sees a third season leading the team. The bigger question is who will replace him. My gut tells me that the Broncos would prefer to go the route of a former head coach who has had some success in the league. Perhaps Mike McCarthy would fill that void or even John Harbaugh if he were to become available. If the Broncos are looking for a quick turnaround or stability for the long-haul an inexperienced coach might not be the best route to go.Outside of a coaching change fans should believe that the Broncos’ 2019 roster will likely look far different from this season. Players like Emmanuel Sanders, Ronald Leary, Brandon Marshall and Darian Stewart could all find themselves elsewhere. If the team were to move on from those four the cap savings would be slightly above $25 million dollars. That would give the team some much needed cap space to make a big splash in free agency. That’ll be an important piece of the offseason overhaul, so let’s talk about that a bit.The Broncos can be big players in free agencyEvery franchise was informed yesterday afternoon that the projected salary cap for the 2019 season is expected to range between $187 and $191 million dollars. Even at the lower end of the estimate, it would be nearly a ten million dollar increase as opposed to this past year. The Broncos currently have $40 million dollars available next season to spend in free agency with a projected $190 million salary cap, according to OverTheCap. When accounting for rollover of unused space from this season into next, that would bring Denver to just shy of $50 million dollars to play with. Adding in the aforementioned moves would bring the Broncos’ potential cap space to $75 million dollars. That’s a lot of dough to play with and would give them the capability of signing some big-named free agents at positions of need, as well as extensions to homegrown players who have performed well.The Broncos are loaded with picks for the 2019 NFL DraftDenver’s youthful foundation should have fans optimistic about the future, but another successful draft is paramount for the Broncos to turn things around long-term. The Broncos currently hold ten picks in next year’s draft with extra selections in the fourth, fifth and seventh rounds. That’s a lot of ammunition to make some waves and acquire top-tier talent across the board. The team is currently slated to pick seventeenth overall, but their final slot could get a bit better if the team struggles in their final three games.Regardless of that spot, I wouldn’t be surprised to see John Elway be aggressive and move up for one of the top players on their board. Could it be a quarterback? That’s a huge need and if more underclassmen declare the Broncos should have more options than what many have originally thought thus far. Could it be a cornerback? That’s a strong possibility and a huge need considering struggles the secondary has endured this year.It will be a few weeks before we get a pulse on the true direction of the Broncos moving forward. Yet have no doubts that they are equipped with plenty of cap space and draft capital to help secure a quick turnaround. The most important part will be making sure they use those resources well and invest wisely. Feel free to sound off in the comments section and start dreaming up and sharing your favorite offseason scenarios.As always, thank you for reading and here is today’s offering of Horse Tracks.Horse TracksDo the Broncos or the Browns have a brighter future as an NFL playoff team?Which team would you rather own stock in?Broncos coach Vance Joseph to QB Case Keenum: Let it rip – The Denver PostKeenum ran his interception-free streak to five games, but he also has only five touchdowns during that span.Broncos were absolutely right about Baker MayfieldThe Broncos’ coaching staff experienced Baker Mayfield’s big arm and intelligence firsthand at the 2018 Senior Bowl, and they liked what they saw.Denver Broncos have 5% chance to reach NFL playoffsThe Broncos have long odds to reach the postseason.2019 NFL Draft order, team needs: 49ers No. 1; Eagles in top 16 - NFL.comWhich pick in the 2019 NFL Draft does your team hold, and what are the top needs for all 32 clubs? Have a look at where things stand for your squad coming out of Week 14.2018 NFL Draft Retrospect: Is There Any Top 10 Regret? - The Draft NetworkIt's not hard to find missed picks and disappointing careers in the Top-10 selections of other drafts -- but 2018's class shows great early returns.Making a case for Josh Allen as the NFL's best rookie quarterback over Baker Mayfield Bradley Roby Color Rush Jersey , Lamar Jackson - CBSSports.comBrady Quinn believes Allen is the guy he would start a team with if he were drafting right now.DeAndre Hopkins of Texans finally has a quarterback and an opportunity. Now what?The Texans changed quarterback starters 20 times during the receiver's first six seasons in the league. Things are much different with Deshaun Watson.Vikings fire offensive coordinator John DeFilippo - NFL.comThe Vikings are parting ways with offensive coordinator John DeFilippo, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the situation.Chargers RBs Gordon, Ekeler unlikely to play vs. Chiefs - NFL.comNFL Network's Steve Wyche reports that coach Anthony Lynn is not optimistic that running backs Melvin Gordon (knee) and Austin Ekeler (neck/concussion) will be able to play Thursday against the Chiefs. Another good week to look ahead to next year’s draft class. For this week’s 3 & Out I spoke with Benjamin Solak of The Draft Network to get an outside view on what Denver needs come Draft Day. If you haven’t started looking at The Draft Network for Mock drafts they do a series every Monday that I highly recommend. They’re also the best resource on the net with their 2019 player database. As always, this interview was lightly interviewed for clarity. 1st and 10Most of the season I’ve seen The Draft Network mock a quarterback to the Broncos. two weeks ago you gave them Jarret Stidham from Auburn, (will link the profile) and last Monday Brad Kelly gave them Will Grier from West Virginia. It seems like everyone’s sold on Justin Herbert but leery of the rest of this class, which made your mock even more interesting because you had Herbert staying at Oregon. So I guess if that were to happen, or Denver can’t get into realistic contention for him, why should they go after Grier, Stidham or even Drew Lock?Why should they? I suppose because they really need a quarterback, and teams that need a quarterback are pretty dead in the water in terms of deep playoff aspirations.Stidham isn’t a player I want to hang my hat on at all, as he’s struggled this season with his decision-making and accuracy. But because he’s a big-bodied SEC passer whose teams have been relatively successful, he’ll hit a lot of boxes for an evaluator like Elway. Grier is likely the best player of the three, but he’s a hot-and-cold passer who needs strong pass-catchers around him to be successful. Lock is a project quarterback with nice size and physical traits, but you’ll need a good bit of time to get him comfortable with the playbook.2nd and 8Outside of the QB position what do you see as the biggest needs of this Broncos team? They seem better than their record, but at the same time lost in blowout fashion to a rebuilding Jets team.Building in the trenches is always a great idea, especially when you need to nurse a young quarterback (eventually). Even when you don’t have a strong QB back there, a good offensive line helps power the running game. I could see them making a move at offensive tackle to upgrade on Jared Veldheer, in which case a player like West Virginia’s Yodny Cajuste or Wisconsin’s David Edwards makes a lot of sense. If they want to get a guy with tackle/guard versatility to really subscribe to a ‘best five’ mindset, look for Alabama’s Jonah Williams and Kansas State’s Dalton Risner.Interior defensive line is also probably a need -- that DeMarcus Walker pick was always a bad one. It’s a super strong class there: Alabama’s got two strong players in Quinnen Williams and Raekwon Davis Von Miller Jersey , and Mississippi State’s Jeffery Simmons is a world-beater if you feel clear with his off-field history. 3rd and 5Since they have all these other needs, would it be better for them to chase after a different position where there seems to be a deep pool of talent and try to hold out for the QB crop of 2020? Fans are already calling for Tua Tagovailoa. It’s tough to plan for the 2020 draft because you never really know what’s coming. The mostly likely top quarterback to come off the board in 2020 right now isn’t even Tua -- it’s Justin Herbert, who may very well go back to school. Who knows if Tua comes out? What if he has a late injury and decides to go back to school instead of entering the Draft hurt? You never want to go reaching for lower talent just because you have need -- Denver shouldn’t feel the need to force quarterback -- but for every week that you start a quarterback who simply doesn’t give you a chance to be a division champion and playoff team, your team’s star players become less and less patient. That’s a tough thing to deal with in the locker room. Would Broncos Country possibly wait ‘til 2021 for their franchise QB? Randy Sartin-USA TODAY Sports4th and 3Everyone talks about the defensive line class and how great it looks, but what are the other strengths of this class? What are the weakest positions? Strong: Interior Defensive Line, EDGE, Wide Receiver, Interior Offensive LineWeak: Safety, Offensive Tackle, Running Back, QuarterbackDT Jerry Tillery has been an absolute menace for the Fighting Irish this season -- his frame and power remind me of Leonard Williams out of USC. Denver likely won’t be starving for EDGE play, but OLB Chase Winovich from Michigan may be available on Day 3, and he’s a polished rusher who should be a good special teamer. I love the Courtland Sutton/DaeSean Hamilton pairing for the Broncos -- I guess if you’re looking for a guy not necessarily in either of those two molds, then a Collin Johnson from Texas gives you downfield contested catch ability that neither Sutton or Hamilton bring. Interior guys? I’m falling hard for Chris Lindstrom, the guard out of Boston College -- big, powerful hands, clean footwork. He’s a people mover.What do you think Broncos Country?
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум