kansascitychiefsteamonline Womens Harrison Butker Jersey

Общение на любые темы

kansascitychiefsteamonline Womens Harrison Butker Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 30 янв 2019, 06:55

It looks like the Chiefs will be playing without running back Spencer Ware on Thursday night Womens Harrison Butker Jersey , but wide receiver Tyreek Hill‘s chances of being in the lineup look better.The Chiefs released their final injury report before their matchup with the Chargers and Ware has been listed as doubtful due to a foot injury. Ware’s been listed as a non-participant in practice all week and his absence would leave Damien Williams, Darrel Williams and Charcandrick West as the team’s backfield options.Hill is listed as questionable with heel and wrist issues. He’s listed as a limited participant in the team’s last two practices and signs have been pointing toward his presence in the lineup.Safety Eric Berry is listed as questionable again this week as we wait to see if he’ll make his first appearance of the season. It appears his heel injury has been getting better, but head coach Andy Reid would only say that there’s a “chance” the veteran will play on Thursday.Wide receiver Sammy Watkins remains out with a foot injury and left guard Cam Erving is doubtful with a knee injury.Five NFL daily fantasy plays for Week 1, and the Chiefs’ pick of the week I have added a new daily fantasy football article to my repertoire for the 2018 season. In these articles, I will select five players throughout the NFL as fantasy players to watch out for in the upcoming week. I will also throw in an additional Chiefs player to keep an eye on as well.I am hopeful this article can be used to help some people finish making decisions regarding their roster, as well as an outlet for fantasy football fans to comment and share ideas leading up to their daily (or weekly) drafts.James Conner - RB SteelersCharles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsWith Le’Veon Bell holding out for the start of the season, the rookie James Conner will take the majority of the Steelers’ snaps at running back. Conner should be had relatively cheap and he will be running behind a decent offensive line.It is true the Browns did have one of the better run defenses in 2017, but in this case, I have Conner targeted because of the rare instance in which he’s being thrust into a starting role and he is a rookie.Conner was also placed onto PFF’s All-Preseason team, so he does have some momentum going his way.Rex Burkhead - RB PatriotsMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsWith Sony Michel sitting out the first week of the season for New England http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey , expect Rex Burkhead to have a pretty decent workload in Week 1.Burkhead did have some nagging injury issues during the preseason, but I do not see that as a large concern — especially because Las Vegas has pegged the Patriots/Texans game as a shootout with the line sitting at 51 points.Cooper Kupp - WR RamsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsI know a lot of people that were quite impressed with Cooper Kupp’s 2017 season — I was one of them. I happen to like Kupp’s skill set and he should be able to build on a strong 2017 season.I have chosen Kupp as one of my targeted players because he will be facing the Raiders on Monday night. If you didn’t know, the Raiders had one of the worst adjusted (NY/A) passing yards per attempt defense in the NFL in 2017.With the loss of Khalil Mack, as well as several other dysfunctional qualities surround the Raiders, I believe Kupp (and the rest of the Rams offense) can have a big game.Trey Burton - TE BearsIsaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY SportsTrey Burton has caught the attention of several fantasy gurus during the preseason. I suspect this is due to the relation Burton’s coach, Matt Nagy, has with another prolific tight end we all know and love, Travis Kelce.Many believe Nagy will utilize Burton in a similar manner to Kelce, and this could lead to a large number of targets for Burton. I believe Burton will see many targets and will act as a security blanket for Mitch Trubisky.Burton will be facing a Green Bay defense that did not perform well against the pass in 2017 which is another indicator to keep an eye out for Burton.John Ross - WR BengalsCincinnati Enquirer-USA TODAY NEI view this as a fairly risky pick, but if John Ross gets his hands on a deep ball against the Colts http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mitchell-schwartz-jersey , he’s probably going to do some damage.Currently, Ross is playing WR2 in the Bengals offense opposite to A.J. Green. The main reason I have pegged Ross as potentially having a good game is because he will be facing a very below average Colts defense — The Colts finished dead last in the NFL in 2017 when it comes to defensive passing NY/A.Every week, I will include a Chiefs player to keep an eye on. This weeks player is...Chiefs D/STDenny Medley-USA TODAY SportsOK, so maybe it’s not a player, but it’s still technically a fantasy option, right?Many pundits think the Chiefs defense will be very bad in 2018, and they very well could be correct. This week however, the Chiefs will be facing a Chargers offense — particularly Philip Rivers — whom Bob Sutton has done a great job containing.It also shouldn’t be overlooked that Tyreek Hill is returning punts for the Chiefs and is always capable of breaking a TD on a punt return.It could be a value play to pick the Chiefs D/ST against the Chargers.
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум