indianapoliscoltsteamonline Womens Ryan Grant Jersey

Общение на любые темы

indianapoliscoltsteamonline Womens Ryan Grant Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 30 янв 2019, 06:13

Bold Predictions: Colts vs Eagles week three The Colts have what is probably the toughest game on their schedule coming this weekend--a road game against the defending Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles are battered with injury Womens Ryan Grant Jersey , missing key players all across their offense. Their star quarterback will make his debut, but it is fair to expect some rust from him. Regardless, this is not a team that won the Super Bowl by accident. This is a very good football team with the kind of depth that the Colts are absolutely hoping to build in the coming years. The defense from top to bottom is second only to Jacksonville in terms of quality that the Colts will face this season. Colts fans of all people know what a difference having your franchise QB can make, and getting Carson Wentz back is a huge lift to an offense that has struggled through the first two weeks of the season. With all that in mind, here are my bold predictions for what I think will be a very competitive football game Sunday.Darius Leonard gets his first pickGeoff Burke-USA TODAY SportsCarson Wentz is making his return after tearing his ACL and LCL last season. The conditions for that return aren’t ideal for the Eagles. They are thin at their skill positions on offense due to injury, and that means Wentz is going to be throwing to some guys who he might not have a ton of trust with. One guy he has an established rapport with is tight end Zach Ertz. Ertz and Wentz had a really special connection last season, and Ertz worked as a security blanket for Wentz, much like Jack Doyle has done in the past for Andrew Luck. In a game with a lot of uncertainty for Wentz in terms of targets, Ertz will be on his radar. That means that Darius Leonard will have his work cut out for him. The Colts’ rookie got the AFC Defensive Player of the Week award for last week’s performance against the Redskins Womens Denico Autry Jersey , and the Colts will need another big performance from him this week and I think they’ll get it. The combination of a rusty Carson Wentz and some great playmaking on the part of Leonard gets him his first interception in the NFL.Jordan Wilkins has his best gameGeoff Burke-USA TODAY SportsNo one has run the ball on the Eagles. They have the top run defense through two weeks in terms of yards allowed with an average of 58.5 per game. I think the Colts will break that trend. The offensive line has stood up against some pretty good defenses, and while they haven’t exactly dominated on the ground, Jordan Wilkins averaged more than 6 yards per carry last Sunday. The Colts fed the ball to Marlon Mack with mixed results against the Redskins, in large part because he didn’t look healthy. With him having missed practice most of the week, I expect that Wilkins and Hines will both see their involvement increase. The Colts have done a lot in terms of pulling Quenton Nelson and running behind him. I expect that to continue and for Wilkins to have a significant impact on this game. His biggest limiting factor last week was that he only got 10 carries. If he can get 20 carries, I think he goes over 100 yards and really helps take pressure off Luck and lets the passing game open up. Andrew Luck looks like an MVPPhoto by Rob Carr/Getty ImagesSo far this season Andrew Luck has looked like a very good quarterback in a well planned and executed offense. It is not so much that he hasn’t been able to carry the team so much as that the offense hasn’t asked him to. This week, I think we start to see him rounding into form and reminding everyone just how good he is. Last week was a rougher outing for Luck but I don’t expect that to carry over. I think this is the week we see Luck hit T.Y. Hilton downfield for a big gain on a play action or double move. We saw that this team can be susceptible to a strong passing game, and given the Colts likelihood of rushing the ball well, I expect the opportunities for some big plays will present themselves. Given the type of offense the Colts play Womens Kenny Moore Jersey , there have been many who question Luck’s ability to throw the same deep ball he once did. This is the week I think that argument gets put to bed. I think he throws for 350 yards, 3 touchdowns, no picks. Colts allow no sacksPhoto by Rob Carr/Getty ImagesThe Colts’ offensive line has been really quite good to this point in the season. They’re missing their best player in the form of Anthony Castonzo, and yet they have stepped up in a way few thought they could, and against some really tough defenses. The Eagles area very good defense, however, they’ve already made some statements that indicate they might be underestimating a line that has been no pushover.Frank Reich knows this defense better than just about anyone in the NFL does. They won’t likely catch the Colts off guard schematically. The Eagles also tend to rush just 4, largely because they can usually get pressure that way without blitzing. The Colts will use this to their advantage, dialing up runs that take advantage of aggressive line play Authentic Joe Haeg Jersey , hitting the team over the middle so that Luck gets the ball out quickly, and generally making it tough for the line to be effective. This one might be my boldest prediction yet, but to say it is a stretch that the line could do really well is to ignore a lot of solid play by them through this point in the season. So what are your bold predictions?Colts Cast: Examining Patriots ahead of TNF; Matt joins ‘Between the Sidelines’ on SiriusXM Short week! Well, there’s a lot to talk about in such a condensed week, especially on the Indianapolis Colts side of the equation. The team’s injury report is pretty insane. The Colts actually already have 7 inactives for the game and only 52 on the roster less than 24 hours before game time.On one end, it’s a plus-minus situation weekly any more and with only having four days between games, this isn’t the ideal point in the season to face the Patriots by any means. The positive shining through those dark clouds: Andrew Luck is NOT on that injury report. And that means hope for this beat up roster. On the docket today we’re going to discuss the Patriots’ Week 4 game against the Miami Dolphins to see what we can gain from it. There were some definite trends, but on the other hand, Belichick is known to completely scrap those tendencies from one week to the next. At any rate Womens Skai Moore Jersey , we also see some weaknesses and strengths alike from various positions that very well could affect what Frank Reich may attempt to dial up Thursday night. Their offense featured some very interesting personnel groupings in this one as well. What I saw from both sides of the ball in a nutshell, and how the Colts can try to combat their current situation within these matchups. In the second half of the show, I joined the guys of the Vegas Stats and Information Network on “Between the Sidelines” with Matt Youmans on Sirius XM Radio (@VSiNLive) Wednesday evening, and they were gracious enough to allow me to use their audio on this show. We talked a little about everything including the Colts injury situation at some key positions, specifically Anthony Castonzo and if he’ll play Thursday. The question of whether or not the Colts could get blown out is brought up, how to figure out the eye test with the Colts’ offense with so many ups and downs also becomes a valid question going forward.Additionally, we talk about how the offense and defense have almost completely switched expectations through the first four weeks of the season and how Darius Leonard has energized this defense in the meantime. There is much more from this conversation on ‘Between the Sidelines’ in the second half of the show. Please subscribe, rate and review the show anywhere you listen to podcasts.Stampede Blue Podcast Links:Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Art 19 | SB Colts Cast YT Channel | Google | Spotify
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум