Authentic Ezekiel Elliott Jersey

Общение на любые темы

Authentic Ezekiel Elliott Jersey

Сообщение linchao » 17 янв 2019, 07:01

Last year Womens Connor Williams Jersey , the Detroit Lions started 3-1 and didn't make the playoffs — so what happens in September doesn't have to define the season.The Lions better hope that's the case, because a loss at Dallas last weekend has them in a hole."There's a lot of work in front of us," first-year coach https://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/leighton-vander-esch-jersey Matt Patricia said Monday. "I think we're learning a lot about our team. I think we see a lot of different things on the field. I would say these guys are tough, these guys work extremely hard. They will fight all the way to the end for 60 minutes."The Lions appeared to be rallying a bit when they beat New England two weekends ago, but Sunday's 26-24 loss to the Cowboys left them at 1-3.Detroit certainly looks more competitive now than it did in a 31-point loss to the Jets in the opener, but the reality is that the regular season is now 25 percent over, and the Lions are in last place in the NFC North.A huge home game with Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay looms this coming weekend — the first divisional matchup of the season for the Lions."He is an elite player, I think that goes without saying," defensive lineman Da'Shawn Hand said. "Everybody knows him, and they've got a great team."It's still fairly early, but dropping to 1-4 would put Detroit in a tough spot heading into its open date.The Lions have been outscored 59-17 in the third quarter this season. In all three of their defeats, they faced double-digit deficits entering the fourth.Detroit was down 20-10 after three periods Sunday, but eventually took a 24-23 lead on Matthew Stafford's 38-yard touchdown pass to Golden Tate with 2:17 remaining.Detroit's defense couldn't hold. Dallas drove into field goal range and made the winning kick on the game's final play."I think when you play in those types of games where you're kind of relying on last possession or it's coming down to the end when there's really no control in the game Womens Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , I would say you're kind of holding your breath," Patricia said."These are extremely good teams on both sides of the ball and good offenses that you have to face for us as an opponent. We obviously have an offense that can do a good job there at the end of the game of coming back but you don't want to be in that position."The Lions struggled to contain Ezekiel Elliott, who ran for 152 yards on 25 carries and had four catches for 88 yards and a touchdown.Meanwhile, Detroit couldn't build on its encouraging rushing performance against the Patriots . Rookie Kerryon Johnson ran for 55 yards and a touchdown against Dallas, but he had only nine carries."I think we have a lot of really good running backs and I think we try to use them appropriately. I think Kerryon played a significant amount of the game," Patricia said."We had two other running backs, plus we had a couple two-minute drives in there with some other personnel packages and things like that. So, there were quite a few reps in there for Kerryon."The Lions have allowed 157.8 yards rushing per game, the worst mark in the NFL through Sunday's games."We just have to get better. Get back in the meeting rooms, lock in, be on one accord, all 11 even the backups," linebacker Eli Harold said. "We just have to find out what is killing us in the running game obviously http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/geoff-swaim-jersey , and just go from there."FanPulse: Cowboys fans are more accurate at game predictions than Lions fans, and they expect a loss Every week many of you here at BTB are polled on various things concerning the team and matters across the NFL. This is part of SB Nation’s new FanPulse tool. One of the things each fan base is asked every week has to do with their upcoming game and the confidence surrounding it, from a point spread-perspective. Fans are asked how many points they expect their team to win or lose by. It’s interesting to see which fan bases have the best grip on their team so far this season.Cowboys fans predicted wins in all three of their previous gamesFanPulse data has shown us how fickle Cowboys fans can be (they only have 6% confidence in the team as an example), but how correctly have BTB’s voices predicted the first three games of the season? Much like the real Cowboys, they are 1-2.Week 1: FanPulse predicts Cowboys win by 6, Cowboys lose by 8Week 2: FanPulse predicts Cowboys win by 4, Cowboys win by 7Week 3: FanPulse predicts Cowboys win by 6, Cowboys lose by 11Cowboys fans have been off by an average of 11.3 points per game this season, but you’ll note that FanPulse expected somewhat easy wins in Weeks 1 and 3 and that those ended up being wide swings because of losses. Lions fans have yet to correctly predict a Detroit gameAs mentioned, this data is accrued all across SB Nation. Considering the Cowboys are hosting the Detroit Lions this week, how has the FanPulse of Pride of Detroit done in terms of seeing the future?Week 1: FanPulse predicts Lions win by 8, Lions lose by 31Week 2: FanPulse predicts Lions win by 1, Lions lose by 3Week 3: FanPulse predicts Lions lose by 9 Authentic Ezekiel Elliott Jersey , Lions win by 16Lions fans have been off by an average of 22 points per game this season, but they’ve had some pretty huge outliers twice in just three weeks. They got surprisingly round-housed by the New York Jets in their season opener and took down the vaunted New England Patriots last week which was, understandably, a game many Lions fans expected to be a loss. From a technical perspective Cowboys fans are closer to scores, but again this is some weird data so far. Dallas fans did correctly foresee a win against the Giants, Detroit supporters have yet to correctly predict a game but they were definitely pleasantly surprised with what happened against the Pats.How do Cowboys and Lions fans feel entering Week 4?The reality of the NFL, heck the reality of life, is that when something good happens our confidence is significantly boosted. The opposite is, of course, also true; when we smell smoke we typically scream fire. Cowboys fans are feeling lower than they have in quite some time and the Lions are coming off of beating the Patriots on primetime. Both predictions certainly reflect that.Cowboys fans predict Dallas will lose by 1Lions fans predict Detroit will win by 6There’s a disparity of seven whole points at stake here. For what it’s worth Bovada currently has the Cowboys as three-point favorites which is essentially just the home-field advantage. Who will ultimately be right? Remember that if you want to be part of BTB’s FanPulse that you can do so by signing up by clicking here or following the prompt below! Custom Atlanta Falcons Jerseys
linchao
подполковник

Вернуться в Свободный форум