The NBA 2K League is a highly-rated and profitable game

Состояние домов и подвалов. Уборка территории, состояние дорог и тротуаров. Детские и спортивные площадки. Озеленение. Парковки. Боремся с хамством.

The NBA 2K League is a highly-rated and profitable game

Сообщение Dragonborn » 24 сен 2021, 10:04

The NBA 2K League is a highly-rated and profitable game thanks to NBA 2K22 MT its devoted supporters. However, Donohue states that "we think we're only scratching the surface." Donohue focuses on the 1.9 billion fans of the NBA on social media as a vast potential pool.

It's also a question of whether NBA 2K could be used to lure new basketball fans as Ted Leonsis, Washington Wizards owner and media mogul, has suggested. Donohue is a perfect example of this and is too far away from where I live. "My daughter, while playing 2K at the time, suddenly He's comin' to me telling me about the Warriors roster and other information about Steph Curry and I'm like What's going on? How is he staying awake until 10 o'clock at night to watch these games, even though he's just seven years old what? In 2K, he's studying the game, and who's the best by their scores in 2K."

Donohue says this highlights the "transformation" in how young people consume media and how it is changing. The NBA is also studying the new audience and what they are looking for. "The most significant difference between sports I've observed versus traditional sports is the voice of fans, the power of the fan" Donohue says.

He describes how this manifests itself through elements like the Twitch chat feature on Twitch broadcasts. "The Twitch chat function is constantly active and we monitor that certainly to keep our fans interested, but it also provides a great way to get immediate feedback and make adjustments to our broadcasts... We're talking about Buy NBA 2K22 MT Coins "hey you're getting the feedback of the fans." the camera angle as well as the behind-the scenes content" that Donohue calls "almost becoming a standard for the younger customer, it is that you're actively listening."
Dragonborn
рядовой

Вернуться в Наши дома и наши дворы