The Way To Pick The Very Best Cigar Humidors? Reason #983

Состояние домов и подвалов. Уборка территории, состояние дорог и тротуаров. Детские и спортивные площадки. Озеленение. Парковки. Боремся с хамством.

The Way To Pick The Very Best Cigar Humidors? Reason #983

Сообщение FrankJScott » 31 мар 2021, 01:12

6 Cigar Humidification Approaches

Now you have a solid understanding of exactly what a hygrometer does and everything can happen if your humidity is too high or too low, let's discuss how to actually control the humidity in your humidor. Unfortunately, you can not just use a moist paper towel in a ziplock bag...

1. The Hockey Puck Humidification Method
The unofficial hockey puck method was my very first means to control the humidity in my humidor and boy was it trying. This is actually the"puck" that is included with humidors the majority of the time and requires one to boil it in propylene glycol. I found it to be a bit of a guessing game since you need to make sure that your"puck" does not run out of juice. It had been mainly stressful since I used the free version in my humidor so results may vary. I only had to re-soak each 30-45 days and found it to be more consistent. Soaking a humidor puck is very simple. It takes about 30 seconds and you simply purchase the propylene glycol separately. This remedy is odorless and only replaces water as a more pure form of moisture. Using tap water may create problems because of chlorine or other substances, and distilled water won't stay moist as long as propylene glycol.

2. The Tubes or Mini Jars Cigar Humidification Method
Xikar and Drymistat make very simple to use products that you may just open and pop it in a humidor such as this
bey berk humidor. These have a much more controlled way of handling humidity compared to the puck technique. The only bad thing is you have to replace these entirely most of the time each 3-6 weeks completely. I don't recommend attempting to"re-soak" them together with the propylene glycol. The beauty of these, especially the tubes is they don't take up much room in your humidor. However, depending on how big the jar arrangement will work better:

3. The Boveda Packs Cigar Humidification Method
Like the tubes or jar from Xikar and Drymistat, it is possible to go with a very controlled system of Boveda humidity packs. These are my favourite cigar humidification strategy and ones that I use for the tupperdor today. But they can err a little on the large side concerning humidity should you use them at a tupperdor. I'd like to go a few percentages lower in the preferred humidity for a result when you have a tupperdor. (These packs are available in all different humidity levels.) Otherwise they do a fantastic job of consuming humidity whether it's too high and growing if it is too low. As soon as your package is stiff, you then just throw it away. That being said, many claim to be able to recharge these quite easily simply by soaking them for a couple of days once they become stiff. Even though this might be a great way to spend less, the recharged packs certainly will not be as accurate as an original. To discover more about the way to recharge, take a look at this YouTube tutorial. For me personally, I really don't recharge because if I'm going to spend hundreds of bucks on cigars, I do not wish to cut corners to save a few dollars on Boveda packs.

4. The Heartfelt Beads Humidification Method
Heartfelt beads are a common humidity method that many advocate across cigar forums. This company revolves round these beads and they've a lot of diehard followers for their product. These are popular with larger humidors or even wineadors. These are probably one of the costlier choices but continue forever. They do require spraying of distilled water following week or two though so you've got to stick to a schedule. This method is a bit more geared towards the advanced cigar collectors. Typically, cigar collectors will have a pouch of these beads or a coating at the bottom of their wineador.

5. The Electric Cigar Humidification Method
There is nothing greater than the place it and overlook a electric humidifier, particularly if you have a large or precious collection. All these are a bit expensive when compared with the other choices such as
best humidor but there's the benefit of very little maintenance. The units work best if plugged -- so you will be required to run a flat cable into the exterior of your humidor. However a few of those units have some really cool features like wi-fi capacities and can humidify around 1,000 cigars! (That would be a lot of Boveda packs...) You really do have to replace the cartridge every 6 -- 12 months but it's relatively cheap.

6. The Kitty Litter Cigar Humidification Method
For a larger wineador setup, many advocate kitty litter as a viable option to control humidity. This is a really similar method to this Heartfelt beads strategy outlined previously. The crucial thing is to obtain a kitty litter with no fragrance and spray distilled water every two to three weeks as needed. I have seen very positive reviews out of Exquisicat Crystals with very low dust nor scent.
FrankJScott
полковник

Re: The Way To Pick The Very Best Cigar Humidors? Reason #98

Сообщение voxzi » 30 окт 2022, 00:21

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо