He bought me this big band because he thought

Телефон. Интернет. Эфирное, кабельное и спутниковое телевидение.

He bought me this big band because he thought

Сообщение baidai66 » 28 авг 2018, 05:41

A few days ago, Ksenia Tsaritsina, a Russian lady, made statements custom necklaces after putting a 70-carat photo of personalized necklace her band on her ins.

Ksenia is a 27 year old model, the wife of Russian businessman and billionaire Aleksey Shapovalov. On their 5th wedding anniversary, the husband gave Ksenia a 70-carat band worth about 62. eighty-five million yuan (7 million pounds).

Ksenia said, "My husband has always been generous to buy gifts to me. He bought me this big band because he thought the prior 30-carat ring wasn't big enough for me.

Actress Elizabeth Taylor once owned a 30-carat band, which was so expensive that it sold for $8. name necklace 8 million (about 60. 56 million costume jewelry yuan) in 2011. But Ksenia Tsaritsina's husband http://www.lovmer.com said 30 carat was too small for his wife. So he chose to give his wife a 70-carat band worth 7 million pounds (about 62. eighty-five million yuan).

But netizens were not surprised when they saw the band. Some netizens said that Ksenia Tsaritsina looks like a goddess, but she really looks very ordinary, I not know what the aesthetic is now. Meanwhile, some netizens said that Ksenia Tsaritsina's ring was too big to think she would bring it to the event.
baidai66
рядовой

Вернуться в Телекоммуникационные услуги и Интернет