www.ramsfootballauthentics.com

Основные коммунальные услуги

www.ramsfootballauthentics.com

Сообщение hongwei28 » 03 дек 2018, 08:01

DENVER — When Andrew Suarez starts Wednesday for the San Francisco Giants Youth Joseph Noteboom Jersey , he will try to help them avoid being swept by the Colorado Rockies and solidify his spot in the Giants’ changing rotation.

Colorado left-hander Tyler Anderson (5-3, 4.23 ERA) will oppose Suarez (3-4, 4.18).

Before his team lost 8-1 on Tuesday to the Rockies, Giants manager Bruce Bochy announced that Johnny Cueto will be reinstated from the 60-day disabled list to start Thursday against St. Louis and Jeff Samardzija will come off the 10-day disabled list and start Saturday against the Cardinals.

Cueto (elbow strain) went 3-0 with an 0.84 ERA in five starts for the Giants this season. His last start for the Giants came April 28, and he pitched 7 2/3 scoreless innings in two rehab starts for Triple-A Sacramento.

“Johnny’s set to go,” Bochy said. “He passed all the tests, checked every box off. Been throwing the ball well. Hasn’t given up a run there. Bullpen (session Monday) went fine. Been hitting, bunting. I talked to Johnny. He said, ‘I’m ready to go. I feel better now than before (the injury).’ When you get one of your big guys ready to go, you pitch him.”

Bochy said Cueto would be limited to 85 pitches Thursday, and Derek Holland, if he doesn’t come out of the bullpen in the Rockies series, would back up Cueto.

Samardzija will pitch for the Giants for the first time since May 29. Bochy said that Dereck Rodriguez, who was scheduled to pitch Thursday, will instead start Friday. Madison Bumgarner, of course Youth Brian Allen Jersey , will take his regular turn Sunday. That leaves Suarez or Chris Stratton for the final spot in the rotation. Both pitchers have minor league options.

Suarez might have the advantage because he has pitched well lately. He went 2-0 in six June starts, and in his last outing Friday at Arizona, he allowed one run in six innings. Suarez made his Coors Field debut and first start against the Rockies on May 28 and allowed four runs (three earned) in five innings in a no-decision after heeding advice from catcher Buster Posey.

Suarez said, “I remember the last time we were, before my bullpen, Buster came up to me and he was like ‘As long as you keep throwing it right, it’ll be fine. But if you try too much, that’s the problem you’ll have. Your stuff isn’t as good.’ I just made sure to just throw it normal.”

Meanwhile, Stratton gave up a career-high 11 hits and a career-high eight runs in 5 2/3 innings Tuesday. In his past six starts, Stratton is 1-3 with a 5.79 ERA.

Anderson threw a career-high eight scoreless innings with one walk and eight strikeouts Wednesday at Los Angeles in a 3-1 win over the Dodgers. Anderson is 2-2 with a 2.70 ERA in his past five starts with six walks and 32 strikeouts in 33 1/3 innings. He’s 0-2 with a 5.56 ERA in four career starts against the Giants, including a no-decision May 20 at AT&T Park where he gave up five runs in 5 1/3 innings as the Rockies lost 9-5.

The Rockies have won 14 of their past 16 games from the Giants (45-42) at Coors Field. The Rockies (43-43) have climbed back to .500 by winning five of their past six games. They have been getting outstanding starting pitching, the latest effort being seven scoreless innings Tuesday from Antonio Senzatela in his first start this season for the Rockies.

The Colorado starters have pitched well in six of the past eight games, going 4-0 with a 2.15 ERA in that stretch and allowing 12 earned runs and 31 hits in 50 1/3 innings with 11 walks and 41 strikeouts.

“We’re only going to go as far as they do,” Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado said. “They’re pitching great. They’re giving the offense a chance. Quick innings, which is huge.”

White Sox manager Rick Renteria has been talking with Yoan Moncada about his focus lately.

The talented second baseman sure looked locked in on Sunday.

Moncada broke out of a slump with a three-run homer and six RBIs, and the White Sox beat the Oakland Athletics 10-3 for a split of their four-game series.

”Anytime you’re going through a rough moment Youth John Kelly Jersey , you have doubts, you have questions,” Moncada said through an interpreter. ”But when you keep working hard, you can answer those questions.

”I keep grinding and just working hard.”

Daniel Palka and Yolmer Sanchez also connected for the White Sox, who had lost nine of 10. Carlos Rodon (1-2) pitched a season-high eight innings in his fourth start after missing the beginning of the year while recovering from shoulder surgery last September.

Moncada, who hit .183 over the previous 35 games, gave the White Sox a 3-2 lead with a three-run double in the fifth. Moncada then scored on Avisail Garcia’s single, and Jose Abreu added another RBI single.

Palka, Sanchez and Moncada all went deep in the sixth. Moncada belted a three-run drive for his 10th homer, making it 10-2 Chicago.

”I think he’s probably giving a little bit of a wakeup call to himself in terms of where he sees himself,” Renteria said. ”I think he’s also learned that truly you have to take every single pitch of a game into consideration because they all matter.

”I think he’s starting to realize that maybe I have to have a little bit more focus and intensity.”

Oakland set a modern major league record when Mark Canha hit a drive to left on Rodon’s first pitch of the fifth, extending the A’s streak to 25 straight road games with a homer. Canha also opened the scoring with a sacrifice fly in the second.

A’s right-hander Paul Blackburn (1-2) allowed six runs and eight hits in five-plus innings. He permitted only one baserunner through the first four, but got into trouble with two out in the fifth.

The rally started with back-to-back singles by Omar Narvaez and Leury Garcia, and then Blackburn hit ninth hitter Adam Engel with a pitch.

”Garcia didn’t look very good on a couple changeups I threw. I threw another one that was a little up and he kind of flipped it over there (right field),” Blackburn said. ”Then I hit (Engel), and it was kind of downhill from there.”

Rodon allowed two runs and seven hits. The eight innings matched his career high.

”It was good to go eight and just be ahead of guys Womens Anze Kopitar Jersey ,” Rodon said. ”There’s up and down days when you go through shoulder surgery or any kind of surgery for a player. You just have to work through it, try to make your way back.”

ANOTHER STOP

Well-traveled right-hander Edwin Jackson will be activated on Monday and start for Oakland at Detroit.

The A’s will become his 13th major league team, which ties retired right-hander Octavio Dotel for the major league record. The 34-year-old went 0-1 with a 4.02 ERA in three starts for Triple-A Nashville. He owns a 98-120 major league record and 4.67 ERA in 15 seasons.

”I’m probably the only guy in the clubhouse that has never met him, but I did earlier today,” A’s manager Bob Melvin said.

Outfielder Nick Martini will be sent to Triple-A Nashville to open a spot for Jackson on the roster.

HISTORIC HOMER

Melvin said the team celebrated Canha’s record-setting home run in the dugout.

”It’s nice to hang your hat on, but it certainly would have been a little better if we had won the game,” Melvin said.

The previous record was set by the Orioles in 1996.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Athletics: RHP Daniel Mengden (sprained right foot) returned to the Bay Area to consult with team physicians. The injury is not believed to be related to his previous right foot injuries. ”We’ll probably know a little bit more in the next couple of days,” Melvin said. … INF Matt Chapman (right hand contusion) could have a cortisone shot in the wrist area on Monday and will sit out the Tigers series. He had an injection in his thumb last Monday. The hope is the trouble spot has been localized and he’ll be available on the next homestand.

White Sox: RHP prospect Dane Dunning left his start Saturday for Double-A Birmingham with right elbow soreness, Renteria said. He will undergo an MRI.

UP NEXT

Athletics: Jackson will make his A’s debut in the opener of a four-game series in Detroit. RHP Jordan Zimmermann (2-0, 4.95 ERA) goes for the Tigers.

White Sox: Following an off day, the White Sox begin a three-game set against visiting Minnesota on Tuesday. RHP Reynaldo Lopez (2-5, 3.59 ERA) opposes Twins RHP Lance Lynn (5-5, 4.64 ERA) in the opener.
hongwei28
капитан

Re: www.ramsfootballauthentics.com

Сообщение voxzi » 15 май 2020, 20:16

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:13

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:14

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:15

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:17

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:18

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:19

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:20

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:21

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:23

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:24

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:25

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:26

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:27

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:28

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:29

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:31

voxzi
полковник

Сообщение voxzi » 09 июл 2020, 02:32

voxzi
полковник

След.

Вернуться в Электро-, водо-,газо снабжение и водоотведение. Теплоснабжение. Вывоз мусора.